Bubble Hash questions

nobodyhere

New to growing, and I have ordered a set of bags for after harvest.

I am generally growing (ha-on my first grow), maybe 1-2 plants per grow. No clue with what my yields will be.

Plan to make hash with trim AND any males encountered.

Will one male plant that is just out of veg produce any measurable amount of hash, or should I cull plant and seal it to combine it with trim later? And just store in freezer?

Also, there are different micron levels. I see reviews on youtube where people use one screen for edibles, another screen for smoking, etc. Also seen where some just combine it all and smoke it all? Is it bad to do this?

How much trim (in ounces) to produce x grams of hash is expected?

About 200 grams of trim will make almost 20 grams of hash I don't use males in mine because the THC in them is miniscule I prefer to use all Micron bags you can get better hash that way

About 200 grams of trim will make almost 20 grams of hash I don't use males in mine because the THC in them is miniscule I prefer to use all Micron bags you can get better hash that way

OK, so when using the micron bags, you get 'cuts' from each bag. Do you keep the cuts segregated or just mix them all up to make hash?

I run a dispensary someone has to be strain specific I have to keep everything separated but the reason for the different size Micron bags or are the different size crystals some of them are cracked broken some of them are whole some of them will miss shape and it catches them in different ways 170 microns is normally your peers crystals

OK, this question originates because I watched a youtube vid, and this guy took everything from 170 down and just combined it together to make a large ball o hash.

Is this the correct way to do it, or do you discard above 170 and keep everything below and keep each screen separate? Would you ruin your hash if you combined the 75u with the 170u?

I keep them separate it's kind of like grades of meat but only with the grades of THC each one can make their own purpose but that's just personal preference

Back
Top Bottom