first timer need help

Dementedx

I have never grown any kind of plant so im lost but decided to try it out and wondering if anybody could help me out.
I bought me an aquarium 10gal an air pump with stone also went to a hydro store and they sold me a hydro farm 12 pellet greenhouse and something called superthrive.

i read the instructions on a site that i cant find can any1 tell me what to do from there?

how should i place the seed in the pellet is there a side that should be up or something?
what do i put in the water ?
i have a 65 watt florescent flood light is that good enough for 1 plant?
how do i place the seed in the cup after it starts growing in the little greenhouse pellet do i put anything on the bottom of the cup or on top of the plant ?
how much water should i put in the tank for just 1 plant?
Does the water have to cover the whole root?

if anybody could answer those id appreciate it srry if its a little hard to understand but im kind of lost.
thx

Wow dude! It would take me for ever to walk you through everything. You need to read. Here is a link to our beginners forums. Everyone of these titles are links to the info you need. i suggest you start at the 1st one and don't stop till you get to the end. then read them again.
Your questions tell me that while you want to grow, you know next to nothing about what to do. That's not a bad thing as we all have to start somewhere but you need to read those links to learn more so that your not needing to be walked through each and every step. Good luck. After you read those links come back with your questions.

i just got a phillips energy saver 75 soft white twister says 18w=75w light output 1250 lumens is that good for 1 plant?

You will learn this and so much more by using the link that Racefan provided you. "How to grow marijuana - everything you need to know". Take a look and use your search button to answer many of your questions.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom