First timer

A friend and I are going half on a grow setup.

Basically for our first time, we are planning to purchase an Homebox XL Seconds (4.6ftx4.6ftx6.6ft) for $129.95.

How many plants should I be able to comfortably grow in this amount of space if I plan to vegetate to about 2 1/2 ft tall then flower. Also does anyone have an idea how much that would yield, granted it depends on the strain but a general estimate?

I also plan to get a grow setup which is 400 watt mh/hps system. It also comes with a timer. For $349.95

As far as ventilation I could use some pointers because I'm not total sure of the best way to ventilate the tent.

Thank you in advance to anyone taking the time to voice helpful advice. :thanks:

This forum is the shit. I posted this on another forum and after 22 views I'm still waiting for the response.

Yung Stikky thank you for a quick informative reply man, it definitely helps.

The tent is 6.6ft tall. So its a 4x4 grow space.

I've never heard of LST, but sounds interesting. I am planning to use pH correctly and I will get a board to hang a few things on the outside. Like you said, the ballast and hygrometer/thermometer. I'll put one inside the tent too.

yo j.j hows it?

Sounds like you pretty much know watcha going for. Young sticky is right though, i would check out e bay a lil bit more but if not then thats chill..

Thats a digi balast your getting with the complete setup right? Have you picked your strains or know how you want to set things up?

Here are some examples of L.S.T:

side shot

l_s_t_3.JPG

Notice that the branches are bent away from each other.This one inparticular was trained to have an even canopy, not just to allow more light in. Which does, but an even canopy means more uniform growth.

l_s_t_2.JPG

Heres a top shot

l_s_t_1.JPG

Yung Stikky !!! I'm so sorry man. I hope u find something fitting the case. I would offer u something, but i suggest that u dont wanna live in eastern Europe.:welcome:

So I just found out my town has a hydro store. I went and they were telling me about the Sunleaves T5 bulbs and how they're cheaper on electricity and cheaper because you don't need to ventilate the bulbs.

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom