Fish hydrolysate substitute ?

Virandell

Hi I am planning to use insect frass and fish meal instead of fish hydrosylate in my compost tea as I already have it. I asked already a couple of people but I am very noisy person and want to hear others people opinions is that good idea ? ^^
Is that will work aswell good as fish hydrolysate or maybe it's worth to buy it if I will have better results or they would be the same ?

Prolly just as good as the fish hydrosylate maybe even better.

fish meal NPK - 10-3-2 so go easy like 2 tbsp per gallon water and you can also foiler on (in veg). and or water in.

Good stuff.

All the meals are great for soil.

Fish meal can be had for a lot less money than the fish hydrosylate as well. Look to your local FEED store. They should have it at a great price and local.

Prolly just as good as the fish hydrosylate maybe even better.

fish meal NPK - 10-3-2 so go easy like 2 tbsp per gallon water and you can also foiler on (in veg). and or water in.

Good stuff.

All the meals are great for soil.

Fish meal can be had for a lot less money than the fish hydrosylate as well. Look to your local FEED store. They should have it at a great price and local.
I meant more in the compost tea if still will be good for microbes and fungal ^^

Compost tea? You could add fish meal + compost and make a tea.

Sorta what I was saying there I thought. I just gave you the amount to add to your tea so you don't over do it.

Can add in compost, worm castings etc. There's a list of great ingredients.

These inputs are organic so they work together with microbes in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom