Flower period

Mcox420

So when it says flowering period in 8-10 wks does that mean the plant will be done in that time or does that mean that’s when the plant starts to flower? I’m a Noob. My last attempt I got pretty far but made one mistake and it cost me all my plants. I had pest problem didn’t take car of it in time and when I did try to fix it I ended up frying all the Leaves. I also noticed humidity was a tad high. So I’m trying to get as much info before I restart

Below pictures will be of my previous attempt before I messed up so you can know how far I got, what my plants ended up like and will be a image to stats for my new grow do you can give me the best advice to not repeat.

I crossed out harvest period cause it’s not important. I’m growing indoors so I can control the temps and everything

2509B66C-7C6C-41FA-9ADC-CF4BEED637E5.jpeg

02CD701F-A85B-4EBC-9208-0E3FD1D959FA.jpeg

89D40E51-D325-4355-917F-32E108E0468E.jpeg

that means flowering time to maturity,, under groovy circumstances,,karma sent

time from start of flowering to maturity

looks good but honestly it’s a looks a bit crowded in there, kinda like they are stuffed in the back corner of a room or closet… if you can roll the top inch or two of the grow bags down and get a fan moving air around……. keep your girls lightly dancing in the breeze - not too much now just nice & gentle

what’s your temp & rh?? what kind of light & wattage? what kind of soil do you have? do you have any nutes? are you adjusting ph? to what value?

My last attempt I got pretty far but made one mistake and it cost me all my plants. I had pest problem didn’t take car of it in time and when I did try to fix it I ended up frying all the Leaves. <snip>. So I’m trying to get as much info before I restart
What was the insect or pest problem? If those photos are of the fried leaves after you tried to fix the problem I am having a hard time seeing insect damage.

I see what might be damage from a lack of nutrients or possibly an overdose but not the usual insects that attack Cannabis plants.

In your other message you mention seeing flying insects. Those might have been Fungus Gnats which are easily controlled by putting an insecticide in the soil and not by spraying the leaves.

What was the insect or pest problem? If those photos are of the fried leaves after you tried to fix the problem I am having a hard time seeing insect damage.

I see what might be damage from a lack of nutrients or possibly an overdose but not the usual insects that attack Cannabis plants.

In your other message you mention seeing flying insects. Those might have been Fungus Gnats which are easily controlled by putting an insecticide in the soil and not by spraying the leaves.
I had leaf munchers. Couldn’t tell cause I removed the damaged leaves before taking these photos. The Leaves got like that after I applied a dish soap and oil mixture. One of the professional growers at the dispensary where I live said if didn’t have bug killer for my plants on hand the dish soap and oiI will work fine. I think cause I applied it under direct light and the oil cooked em.

Also the pictures from my previous grow are 1 day after another the first picture it shows it alive it thriving. No signs of nuit deficiency. The second photo is the very next day when I applied the oil and dish soap ( original dish soap can’t have any perfumes or anything like that) and as you see in 1 day when from alive to dead.

The fact that the first picture shows that it had plenty of units before it died the next day in the second photo tells me nuits were never a problem in fact I feel like I have too much units as the really dark leaves in the first photo are a sign of too much nitrogen.

I had leaf munchers. Couldn’t tell cause I removed the damaged leaves before taking these photos. The Leaves got like that after I applied a dish soap and oil mixture. One of the professional growers at the dispensary where I live said if didn’t have bug killer for my plants on hand the dish soap and oiI will work fine. I think cause I applied it under direct light and the oil cooked em.

Also the pictures from my previous grow are 1 day after another the first picture it shows it alive it thriving. No signs of nuit deficiency. The second photo is the very next day when I applied the oil and dish soap ( original dish soap can’t have any perfumes or anything like that) and as you see in 1 day when from alive to dead.

The fact that the first picture shows that it had plenty of units before it died the next day in the second photo tells me nuits were never a problem in fact I feel like I have too much units as the really dark leaves in the first photo are a sign of too much nitrogen.
OK, that explains a lot of what I was seeing.

Back
Top Bottom