Flowering stage: week 3 day 20

Yeah, but the scrog really is so much easier once it's set up
It's a better way to grow the plant
Not rocket science, even retards can understand the benefits from it
It does take daily fussing, some may not like that I guess
Great feeling of accomplishment though when you see those colas poking up through the netting all uniform as fuck

I test 400W HPS in my tent. the temperature is so hot!!!!!!

maybe 250W or 150W I think.

@All thanks u guys help me.:peace::peace::peace:
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_4859.JPG

I don't write this much on my cell phone often but you get this kind of luv.

There are much better ways to improve yield. The main thing for indoor growing is to SCROG and lollipop. Other stuff is minimal returns for work. A good SCROG and Lollipop is all we should be teaching newbs. Super cropping is also very good to learn young. Then lots of freak outs go away and you learn a lot about physiology fast.

There are lots of things I don't talk about on here because "you dont need to know".

People have to get there. Beginners want to do things their way and you can't stop it and that is how they learn.

I totaly recommend supper cropping and all sorts of things. It is fun. I made mad wild spiral corcscrew once.

But I can get monster yields without major defoliation and I do so darn near as fast as hydro.

We each appreciate it differently. I want to get through to the end of ripening as fast as possible. The reason is I have enough experience that I will always get good weight. It has little to do with the specific physiology in my experience rather the general physiology. And Silica matters a lot.

Like in the beginning you are worried about different things than later. For me I start by work to accelerate the root ball formation. I am looking to fill the SCROG. ...and when I see what I like I start a program a bit before bloom to get them to flip fast.

Sometimes when running seed I do stresses in veg to cause pre sexing and stretch them early and find my males.

Then I flip fast at like day 42ish from seed. Git er dun and onto the next batch.

I try not to add a week here and there for rebound. I just grow the SCROG out as fast as I can then bloom.
I actually have yet to try a SCROG! I've been thinking about it since day 1 but have yet to try it lol.

I let them eat the leaves. They just keep going up if you allow it and have everything nice. I could have kept going a bit longer but wanted to start my next run and called it good enough...these sativas take a while.

Those look beautiful! I was surprised as i scrolled down and saw them get fatter and fatter! What strain is that? I'd love to try it in hydro and see if it gets just as plump. My last grow was my 1st time in hydro and i wished i had lolipopped much more than i had did. I ended up with plenty of popcorn and plenty of skinny buds but was happy with the yields.

20180930_232241.jpg
20180930_232247.jpg
20180930_232342.jpg

Another good thing about a SCROG is you have less likelyhood for bud rot. You get to nicely sepperatebthemnrather evenly.

Your pics look great but I worry for bud rot that tight. I would sacrifice weight to guarantee no fungus.

Your pics look great but I worry for bud rot that tight. I would sacrifice weight to guarantee no fungus.
Thats where heavy defoliation helps too :D I have yet to have any issues with rot or fungus :D Could still happen tho if im not careful. I would always look for damp leafs and chop in that area more heavily. Have only spotted a few damp spots maybe 3 times in last couple years. The lack of leaf gives airflow a much easier time.

week6 day36 . Just took off scog net.

Attachments

• IMG_20181112_170858.jpg
    IMG_20181112_170858.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20181112_170833.jpg
    IMG_20181112_170833.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom