Flowering time and associated growth

sedo1

As my plant grows taller and bushier I keep wondering when I should start the flowering process. Factors that need to be taken into account are A. Amount of avaible space (4'wide by 3'deep by 8'high closet), B. How much time does flowering take and C. How much growth is associated with the flowering process during that time. I've read that the plant will stretch to around double its size by the end of flowering but I want to know what you guys have experienced in the past. Let me know

I grew a White widow and i flowered when it was 22" tall. It is now 30"

On the same note, I stuck a bag seed plant in my setup that is two weeks younger than my WW and it was 32" when I flowered it(12/12). Now it has soared past (over 5 feet) my WW and has about 3 times the weed hanging off of it. Go figure. This is my first grow but I think that it has to do with genetics. I also think that a scrawny plant (like the WW) is not a good indicator of how much of a punch it is gonna pack. Im hoping the WW will knock my socks off.

Peace

the plant will normally double in size if not more once in fflowerin .. i flowered mine at 9 inches it is over 3 foot now and the flowerin process can take from 6 to 12 weeks depends on strain same as the size also

Thanks, its about 10" now but growing fast. We dont know what it is but it seems to look ok, my friend found it in a bag. Anyways, ill keep ya posted

Back
Top Bottom