Flowering?

RLNY

I wanted to force flower my bubblicious but now there still short, i have been doing that from seedling until now so for about 3 weeks. Can i put it back in 24 hours of light or will it just go hermie if i do that. I want it to grow a little more.

Re: Flowering????

I've seen a few people do that, it worked for them! The sooner you get rid of the males the better.

Can some of the more experienced growers answer this better? I'm a little baked right now!
lol

HHW

If you force flower a plant and then revegitate it, it stops producing flowers for the time and continues to vegitate. I'm not sure if that effects potency or not, but as far as I know only abnormal conditons can create hermies. You're not really doing something the plant's not used to or capable of handling, you're just tricking it into thinking it's supposed to grow bigger and just wait to flower for now. It's stress to the plant, but I don't think it's enough for it to think it needs to develop both sex organs. It should be fine, it's been done before. It's done alot.

You are trying to replicate the natural progression of the seasons and the cycle of the sun as closely as you possibly can. With that said, I have never seen the sun go from spending about 12 hours in the sky to drastically changing and staying there for nearly 24 hours the very next day.

Back
Top Bottom