Flowing with music

music is that awesome sound that takes you to that special place and makes life seem more fun and worth living, especially when you're blitzed :smokin:

I like most everything except country music, mostly classic rock, rap, some heavy metal is cool once in a while too, and i don't normally listen to techno music of any kind, but i have 3 of them that I can actually get into when i'm baked.

Afroman - Because I got High is a fun song to jam to when you're sparkin up :peace:

311 Flowing Away off Sound System is my flow song. Blast it on my system in my car while stoned, and it max me feel good and relaxed. Alot of the songs on soundsystem are good, it was a great album that wasnt popular at all.
==As for flowing with the notes...I think ive expereinced this once like my 4th or 5th time stoned on some kill kronic while listening to techno.

i prefer to just listen to the music, i dont need to open my beak unless iam spoken to. yeah i know what u guys are thinkin, you should practice what u preach. yeah well kiss my whole white ass.(sorry iam in the middle of wake & bake)

TOOL is definitely my favorite band to listen to while im stoned. Just the singers voice and the guitar riffs and those fuckin awesome drums. And unlike alot of artists out there, Tool actually sings about real interesting shit, not bullshit like some artists sing or rap about.

JunkYard said:
I don't usually hear the lyrics when I'm high. I focus on the music, and yes, I've been known to fly right with it . . .
This is exactly why I like Long Beach shortbus. My husband doesn't like their lyrics and I couldn't figure out how to explain why I like them. They just capture that California vibe. https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-670712170539127942&q=california+grace

I do listen to lyrics sometimes, but it's interesting to really think about that. Lyrics aren't as important as the music. That will definitly affect my future musical endeavors.

My Favorite radio station ( which can be heard over the web ) is WXPR. It's a locally owned public radio station with a very ecletic selection of music. The tuesday's Northwoods Cafe program is one of my favorites along with David Di's World Cafe . WXPR | Mirror of the Northwoods, Window on the World

i don't know about everyone else, but i love reggae esp. when im high. like buju banton and marlon asher. the beats and lyrics just make me happy :)

i also love to listen to sublime... all of it.

modest mouse is also great to listen to when funked up :cheesygrinsmiley: :allgood:

oh man..theres nothing like bass.....when I am in the car listenting to my stoner tunes.... I can just feel the vibrations go up my spine...and down my legs...it's so intense.

Hell yeah!, i love music when im hi. Weed can make any type of music appealing. I do the same thing, just close my eyes and drift away.......

always 420 said:
Music really is weeds best friend if you ask me. I can't think of many things i enjoy more than absolutley vibing to good, loud music. Stoned or not.

YUP THERE NOT THING BETTER THAN SOME TUNES AND SOME BUD

dude i feel that way all the time. 1 of my favorite things to do while smoking is listen to the radio or a mix cd or some type of music. Concerts, anything!

Music is weeds nest friend yes that is true...but for me...i'm more of a smoker to get stoned and not stop when i'm high. Because of this, music makes it much better...more specifically the genre of Trance/Tehcno...that is some music that will put you into a trance and you wont come out until someone hits you or the song ends...

Back
Top Bottom