Musical Influence

StayBlazin716

So I was sittin here burnin some White widow and started listening to music. Then I started thinking about songs and what I enjoy listening to when I'm high. Then I got curious and started to wonder what kind of songs you guys like to listen to when you are smoking.

Songs I like to listen to, but are not limited to, are:
(Artist - Song)
Kid Ink - Ms. Jane
Kid Ink - Blowin Swishers
Brian Kahanek - Gemini
Wiz Khalifa - B.A.R (Burn After Rolling)
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
Lil Wayne - Blunt Blowin
Mac Miller - Nikes On My Feet
Mac Miller - Senior Skip Day
Ozzy - Hellraiser
Poison - Nothing But A Good Time
Bob Marley - Jammin
Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up
Mac Miller - Don't Mind If I Do
Biggie - Juicy
Biggie - Machinegun Funk
Biggie - Notorious Thugs
Wiz Khalifa - Lifted (song I'm smoking to right now actually lol)
Nelly - Must Be The Money
Eminem - 'Til I Collapse
etc.
etc.

You get the idea. So what songs do you guys listen to while blazing up?

OK; seeing as I am also sitting here listening to music I'll give you a quick list of what's on my system.
I think there may be a slight generation and culture gap, but I'm open to new sounds, and you can give a few of these tracks a go.

My favourite song of all-time, not necessarily a 'stoner' song, but the track I try to start my day with, or a long drive...

Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up.

Stoner songs... heavy metal/psychedelic/hippy

Hawkwind - Hassan -I -Sabha, Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze, Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused, Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf, Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride, Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Reggae, Blues and Alternative...

Peter Tosh - Legalize It, Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer, Fats Waller - You're a Viper, Lee 'Scratch' Perry - Disco Devil,
Manu Chau - Me Gustas Tu, S.E. Rogie - Dead Men Don't Smoke Marijuana ( youtube under 'Dieman Noba Smoke Tafee' ), Kid Cudi - Marijuana, Sinsemilla - Black Uhuru and of course Kaya by Bob Marley.

And I love this song, but have no idea who did it. Supersonic Hydroponic Chronic, here's a youtube clip...SSHPC - Supersonic Hydroponic Chronic - YouTube

ENJOY!

I'll have to look into some of those artists. I've heard of some of them. Like Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Sabbath and Zeppelin. I like my 80's music for sure. I like to have a diverse range of music. I feel like music plays a major part of my attitude/personality. The only music I don't really listen to much is country. Something about their voices bothers me to the point where I can't deal with it. I like some country songs though, they aren't all bad. Like My Wish by Rascal Flatts. That's an amazing song. But another song I like to smoke to is The World I Know by Collective Soul. You probably know that song.

I enjoy anything with a upbeat energy to it when I'm high, anything that gets my head nodding, or foot tapping or whatever seems to be fine for me..

Back
Top Bottom