Flushing coco near harvest

Giovannixxl

Ive read so many different things and cant really find a vid on it. But when do you flush coco for harvest and like what are the steps? Also do i ph it? And what day or week do i flush as well? Any advice i have received from the gurus here has been aces and definitely appreciate the help.

I go through a twelve day flush before harvest, using General Hydroponics' Flora Kleen. I use it full strength for four days, 1/2 strength for four days, and use General Hydroponics' CALiMAGic at 1/3 strength for the last four days. The solution is pH adjusted to 5.8 throughout the flush.

When to start flushing depends on what you want your harvest to be like. For most, I start the flush when about 20% of the trichomes have turned amber. This gives me more of a narcotic high, rather than a speedy high. The time to start depends on the strain and growing conditions.

See ive been told with coco its 5 days to 72 hours, and ive read the 12 day flush too. And ive read that too the color of the tris determines the high. Will definitely have to plan . Im growing a hybrid called fruity pebbles og

I got hydro no flush needed. Coco 1-2 days and soil organic-no flush needed but soil -synthetic nutes 10-14 days flush . I will be doing a flush for only two days of ph water at 6 in coco and other two plants I will do a weeek flush and compare this run but my best studies coco 1-2 days all needed

See ive been told with coco its 5 days to 72 hours, and ive read the 12 day flush too. And ive read that too the color of the tris determines the high. Will definitely have to plan . Im growing a hybrid called fruity pebbles og
I’ve had that smoke decent smoke who is the breeder?

Back
Top Bottom