Flushing due to nute lock out

postie28

hi all, im new to all this im on my 1st grow in soil, ive had issues with nute lock out, i wasnt aware of the ph in the early stage im in my 6th week of flowering and now using ph water, but my run off is still too high, i flush yesterday for the 1st time plenty of nute ran out, but i dont think its enough am i safe to do it again or shall i wait for things to settle, before flushing again, there seems to be stale ordur coming from the tent aswell, otherwise plants don't look too bad i have 2 fans an exhaust im running 2 x 600 hps, help appreciated, many thanks

scott :)

hi m8 :) cos the soil is too akaline i wasnt using ph water in the beginning i have used ph water in only the last 3 or 4 waters and the markings on the leaves matched to the deficiency chart theyre actually looking better today since the flush i was puting ph 6 to 6.5 through but getting ph 7.5 out, i have tested the soil with a soil tester and its reading slighty acidic now which is great but im not sure if i got all the old nute out in the flush.

Ah-ha wise decision to check charts it works for me best too. Ph can be balanced by letting tap water sit out overnight but you probably know that already. cheers.:cheer:

forgot to add as long as you let run off (draining) you can see the water kinda brownish and that's flushing out the ferts.

Back
Top Bottom