For those interested in fighting the munchies

HappyOneHit

I for one really enjoy getting the munchies, just the amount of food you can intake and the enhanced taste makes almost anything good.

None of those foods listed sounds that good or filling. But I need to gain weight I eat a ton and still don't gain a pound, just waiting for my metabolism to go back down.

old_smokey9483 said:
None of those foods listed sounds that good or filling. But I need to gain weight I eat a ton and still don't gain a pound, just waiting for my metabolism to go back down.

Same here, i eat alot but never gain anything ....

yeah im a big guy my metabolism isnt in overdrive whatsoever

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Kittyloaf said:
I make very stupid decisions re: foods when I'm stoned- like eating things I'm allergic to.

One such example was when I decided it would be a really great idea to eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's... without a lactaid.

Oy! 3 hours in the bathroom kept me from making that mistake again.

You sound exactly like me.. I cant have dairy or garlic. For a while I though I actually was a vampyre in carnate; allergic to garlic, milk and the sun.(I work the graveyard shift and sleep in the afternoon):cheesygrinsmiley:
At least now I dont feel so alone and weird

I work out every night to try and lose weight (except last night I somehow got sidetracked and played poker and ate pizza, good setback ).

If it helps anyone, try this. This is what I've been doing to lose weight:

Morning:
2oz Spinach & Baby Spinach. Uncooked broccoli, carrots, or whatever other vegetables make spinach taste non bitter. Try to stay away from things like Lettuce, cucumbers, or light opaque greens. They contain no helpful vitamins.

Drink 1.5 liter water.

Afternoon:
Drink 1.5 liter water. Have a kiwi! There delicious :) ... or any kind of fruit.

Mid Afternoon:
Drink another 1.5 liter water. If your hungry, try eating same things as morning.

Dinner\Night:
1/2 cup cooked brown rice (no white rice). As much spinach, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, onion, garlic, tomato, or celery as you want on it. Sprinkle a little bit of your best fresh cronic for taste. When rice is cooled down put 1 teaspoon of olive oil on rice. Make sure olive oil doesn't get hot. It is VERY healthy for you and the mono\poly-saturated fats will help you LOSE WEIGHT! It's only when the oil is cooked that it becomes unhealthy and bad for you. Don't cook the vegetables.

Drink another 1.5 liter water.

Stay away from anything with: Dairy, Red Meat, anything processed or preserved (nothing in a can, sealed bag, etc..), sugars, and salts. Salt will hold unnecessary water in your body and keep you from dropping unneeded pounds.

Now when you smoke. I have recently started doing so after working out. It gives me a second wind. So I work out for an hour and thirty minutes. Then I take a smoke break and get real good. Then i work out for another hour and thirty minutes. The second hour is always more fun!

I have never gotten the munchies that way.

This is just a quick rant:

To those who say munchies ruin the high, fuck you you fucking retards. I can understand not wanting to spend the entire time eating, but acting like it shortens the duration of the high? You n00b. Not to mention food is so much better when your high. I don't see how it can ruin it. Especially when you eat good food it just adds to the euphoria.

Eh... Water.... Glad I always have that 34oz nalgene bottle.

And broth... Yum...

Apples... I kinda like them.

I love eating when high, I just hate eating so much.

I love eating fruit when I'm high. You really appreciate the taste so much more than normal, and I think that's because you really focus on and enjoy it. Oranges are great. So are grapes and bananas. And pineapple!

Rubbar said:

To those who say munchies ruin the high, fuck you you fucking retards. I can understand not wanting to spend the entire time eating, but acting like it shortens the duration of the high? You n00b. Not to mention food is so much better when your high. I don't see how it can ruin it. Especially when you eat good food it just adds to the euphoria.

so i hate to risk being deemed "n00b" but wasn't their some fact (may have been on here) or study or some crap that said that perhaps eating a bunch while your high does kill or reduce your high somewhat? don't get me wrong, i tend to smoke fat bongloads and follow them with intense face stuffing sessions, but anyone know the factssss>?

Same here, I can eat a ton of stuff and never put on a pound. I think the secret to that is to exert the extra energy by moving quickly all day. Like when you go up and down the stairs, don't just walk up them, run instead. You will burn alot of extra calories if you go up and down the stairs alot that way. Also, I can drink all I want too and never get a hangover. It's pretty sweet!

always 420 said:
so i hate to risk being deemed "n00b" but wasn't their some fact (may have been on here) or study or some crap that said that perhaps eating a bunch while your high does kill or reduce your high somewhat? don't get me wrong, i tend to smoke fat bongloads and follow them with intense face stuffing sessions, but anyone know the factssss>?
Ok, but nonetheless, whether it's fact or not, it bugs the shit out of me when people act like munchin' out is a bad thing.

Cheeze Burger Pizza Rolls

i second that, in n out is the shit!
if it wasn't for the munchies, i don't think i would eat enough.
it's not until i smoke that i really want to eat.
i think i could eat all day long as long as i had a blunt in my mouth.
and i'm one of those lucky people that never gains a pound too.
i'm lovin it:smokin3:

Rubbar said:

. I can understand not wanting to spend the entire time eating, but acting like it shortens the duration of the high? You n00b. Not to mention food is so much better when your high. I don't see how it can ruin it. Especially when you eat good food it just adds to the euphoria.

Eh... Water.... Glad I always have that 34oz nalgene bottle.

And broth... Yum...

Apples... I kinda like them.

I love eating when high, I just hate eating so much.
"fuck you you fucking retrards" to anyone who thinks munchies ruin a high?? well...i can say that im definetly not a noob. i dont need to prove that, so im not gonna. but i can honestly say, that eating food after smoking a bowl, makes my high less intense. maybe it doesnt do it for you, but i DEFINETLY feel like i need to smoke another bowl to get high again after eating. Thats not to say i dont like smoking a bowl right before eating, and that it doesnt make the food taste better...cause i do, and it does... BUT i feel that eating kills my high.

Back
Top Bottom