hmm this is interesting.

fillabong420

im high. smoked some bowls of some niice regs.bought a lil over a quater oz of it.anyways. i of course got hte munchies. reall BAD munchies..so i took some left over rice and beans from the fridge and broke up about a gram on top of my food. its probably the greatest idea ive ever had. im not SUPER fucked up or anything but i seriously LOVED the way it tasted. it jsut blended well with everything. im thinking about putting it in the next sandwhich i make.anyways. i recommend trying this when youre relaxing by yourself burnning.

i just had the most stoner-ish meal, i ate two sandwiches which consisted of peanut butter, banana, and a little brown sugar sprinkled over it, mmmmm.

dude. that sounds fucking great!if only i had banana..lol

Last night i got high and made chicken breast marinated in fresh squeezed lime, lemon, pineapple and grapefruit juice, pan seared with a lil salt and butter then served over rice with soy sauce.

amazing the things we think of when stoned.

I've said this before, but if weed were cheaper I'd season everything with it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

preaching to the choir man.lol i wish i could get an ounce jsut for eating/cooking. i just love the versatility of the herb.

ha ha ha, i should think up a recipe book using weed.

theres a cooking thread on here some where there are MANY Cannabis recipes in it. even a cannabis chili!

My wife & I make cannabutter & use it for lots
of foods~~brownies~~rice crispy treats~~on rice,
on baked potatos~~on bagels~~cookies~~
gawd~~the list goes on & on~~
PEACE OUT~~

Back
Top Bottom