Who doesn't love grilled cheese?

jboy158

so im pretty much new here and i doubt anybody knows me. this post is going somewhere with cooking/eating mj so bare with me lol. basically im graduating highschool wednesday and its tradition for the seniors to rent condos on OCMD and party for a week straight. here in lies the problem. the 7 other people in my condo are nazi's when it comes to my girl mj. from reading other posts and reading the one about the quesedillas in the microwave gave me an idea for some grilled cheese. everybody knows how to make grilled cheese and its extremely simple. sooo would some bud in the cheese work for me? or would it not get hot in the middle of the sandwhich before the bread burns on the stove to release the good stuff? just a random thought while having the munchies and craving one of my fav. foods. sorry for the whole biography haha but who doesnt like random input?

Well. Instead of fry/grilling the grilled cheese, I would just bake it. It won't taste much different and you get much more even heating. Plus you can actually CONTROL the ambient tempreture in the oven. 325ish for 30 minutes would probably do you good for grilled cheese.

I'll be in Ocean City next next week. Maybe I'll see you ;)

Back
Top Bottom