Grilled Cheese

Thew1sest

Wow, did these pack a punch. So my stoner self wanted something more than cookies/ brownies for a change. So the thought of something that would have the fat to release the thc properly. Beauty of cheese and butterrr.

I used ounce finely graded herb that I made into cannibutter, and stored in the fridge. I then took the butter and spread it on two pieces of bread. I than cut enough cheese to cover one slice of bread and put .5 gram finely graded high end herb. After that I than put another layer of cheese on to completely cover the herb so it touches none of the bread to seal it in, at least i think haha.

So, my logic is that the herb between the cheese will release the thc into the cheese itself without cooking it off. While there is still two layers of the cannibutter on either side. :thumb: So I than cooked the grilled cheese in foil int he oven at 280 degrees for a while until the cheese was nice and melted, (I used about 30 min) I took it out and let it cool off.

I than ate the whole thing, after making a sour cream cilantro dip of course :slide: The next hour I felt relaxed. After that... O man. The high becomes intense. Great though!!! Just wanted to share my grilledd cheese with all!!

I am currently making a firecracker. A fairly good sized one I might add.

Wish I'd seen your idea sooner! Genius. Pure munchy enduced brilliance!

My crackers looking and smelling quite burned though, suppose I just move the peanutbudder over to a piece of bread with jelly...

Thank you for the inspiration good sir!

Back
Top Bottom