Cheesy snack that WORKS!

MR sHibbZ

So I was sittin in my backyard yesterday rippin the bong, and I just had a random idea for a snack with some added herb:

I just got a flour tortilla, spread grated cheese and finely broken up buds, put another thick layer of grated cheese on top, and microwaved it for 1 minute 15 seconds. It only took an hour to start workin, and the high is deep and relaxing. I used about 1 - 1.5G of some shwag, but it's some DANK ass shwag.

I fixed another one and ate it about an hour ago so 'm startin to feel very buzzed now. :goof: Try it out, or make variations to it for yourselves if you do try it, but it works damn good for me. I got the idea from the guy who posted about the Bud Nachos. :peace:

wonderful dude... i know for sure that'd work... imma do that next time... xcept with some alfredo sauce under the cheese and sour cream and onion pringles crumbs sprinkled on top...:Rasta:

it's good, it gets you fucked up, but it's better w/ taco meat and some lettuce, helps kill the tase of the bud, cuz it's a little bitter. But I have some dank buds, so they taste ok w/ just cheese.

snugglefunked said:
wonderful dude... i know for sure that'd work... imma do that next time... xcept with some alfredo sauce under the cheese and sour cream and onion pringles crumbs sprinkled on top...:Rasta:

Now; Damn! That sounds good!!:headbanger:

XzeroXX said:
When you do this does the microwave smell like weed? Ive never cooked it.

it does a little, but the smell won't last long enough for anyone else to smell it unless they're close to the microwave

I used 1 1/2 grams of some really good shwag and i was high for about 5 hours solid, and still had a decent buzz after about 7 hours

edit: 4 - 6 hours is typical duration of a high from eating reefer, and depending on how much you eat and how potent the weed is you can be baked for as long as 10 - 12 hours

What about if you put 2 flour tortillas, some american cheese, broken up buds and warmed it up over the pan on the stove.. would that work?

ismokeweed said:
What about if you put 2 flour tortillas, some american cheese, broken up buds and warmed it up over the pan on the stove.. would that work?

That's what I did, and yes it'll work. Make sure to use enough bud, depending on your tolerance it will take more bud than you're used to for a good high.

i do that all the time with out weed , its a good and cheap snack, never even though about adding some....sounds next to heavenly

akornpatch said:
how about adding some chopped up left over chicken and some salsa? Herb Chicken Quesadilla. maybe some avocado.

Thanks for the inspiration...I'm starved...gotta go!

OMFG That is the most wonderful idea I've ever heard. Chicken Quesidilla and Herb. My two favorite things. What an amazing idea. I love you!

stonerbabe69 said:
OMFG That is the most wonderful idea I've ever heard. Chicken Quesidilla and Herb. My two favorite things. What an amazing idea. I love you!
Haha hell that sounds bomb:cool:

Back
Top Bottom