My second try at growing

4theist20

Alrighty, where to begin...

I have six seedlings growing in 3gal buckets. I used rocks for drainage. All six plants are in a greenhouse. I have also added a heater to keep them warm at night. They were germinated by way of paper towel. Spare one which I simply popped in the ground. I'm using Miracle Grow potting soil for my grow. One seedling died, I'm germinating another seed to replace it. The plants are about 5 - 6 days old and so far so good I believe. They are a little less than one inch tall and I can see the first leaves developing on four of them. I collected the seeds from my stash. Some shwag, some chronic.

I'm struggling to set up a drip system and I was also thinking about adding in a mister when the seedlings start producing some real leaves. I will be adding some pictures of my greenhouse and my plants in a couple days. I am very interested in any suggestions. I want to keep this thread updated, and I hope to hear from other growers. Thanks :smokin:

Re: My second try at growing...

Why a grren house at this time of year? Will you be using a mixture of natural and artificial light? Are you making you own hydro system?
OK, you got me interested, spill the beans.

i see one mistake already, the medium....miracle grow is pretty much shit. i never use it, personally when you move them up to 5 gal, get rid of that shit, and go with black forest, or black gold.

I agree get em out of MG asap. Use a nutrient onyl when the plants have matured more, about 3-4weeks. Yea give more info on lights and set-up. You dont need a mister set-up, just a good old fashion spray bottle. get a fan too. you need the air to circulate, especially in a greenhouse.

must of missed the part about the soil.
A lot of ou growers do not care for that type of soil bro, they say it burns seelings. Don't have any experience with it myself.

Back
Top Bottom