Four months into a landrace Malawi grow

Zimbo 63

Malawi-21.jpg

There are two plants here, one (front) purchased from a well known supplier and the other from a friend.

Both of these are close on 6 feet tall. The taller one (back) is two weeks younger and the buds are much fuller. The largest bud at the back is almost 20 cm in length.

I am using bio nova food with soil in self watering pots.

What is the law over there now, I know it's a free for all, but I'm pretty sure that someone told me there are restrictions, my little garden in Claremont would have been choked up with weeds....!

Well being that this is South Africa, nothing has happened yet even though it was all supposed to happen 3 years ago as per court ruling.
I have not seen anything law wise with any number. Some said 4 flowering per person per house . So I grow for my own consumption. I live a few blocks from parliament so the cops fly over at least every state of the nation address. My grow can also be seen by a lot of the city that faces the mountain. Never been worried. Hopefully moving soon so will be able to ditch the wine barrels I currently use and get some trees in the ground. Should be able to double what I'm currently harvesting.
They were saying you can only have 800g on you in public....hahaha. they have no clue what they are doing so I'm just doing my thing.

Well being that this is South Africa, nothing has happened yet even though it was all supposed to happen 3 years ago as per court ruling.
I have not seen anything law wise with any number. Some said 4 flowering per person per house . So I grow for my own consumption. I live a few blocks from parliament so the cops fly over at least every state of the nation address. My grow can also be seen by a lot of the city that faces the mountain. Never been worried. Hopefully moving soon so will be able to ditch the wine barrels I currently use and get some trees in the ground. Should be able to double what I'm currently harvesting.
They were saying you can only have 800g on you in public....hahaha. they have no clue what they are doing so I'm just doing my thing.
My sister used to live in the bowl.

Nice looking Malawi plants man they look kosher.
Does anyone know how to reduce the node separation - If that is at all possible?

Yai wena Tangwena muli bwanje

Looks like you have a good start on your Malawi. I first ran it for 22 weeks in flower. The tricomes never turned amber at all. When dried and cured it was a trip to the moon. Second time I grew it for 16 weeks in flower. Could really taste the pineapple to it. Still had quite a high but manageable.

Looks like you have a good start on your Malawi. I first ran it for 22 weeks in flower. The tricomes never turned amber at all. When dried and cured it was a trip to the moon. Second time I grew it for 16 weeks in flower. Could really taste the pineapple to it. Still had quite a high but manageable.
Wait so you just keep it going to get to the trippy smoke?
I have Malawi seeds but I'm not ready yet.. first going to do a super fast skunk&bigbud to get some bulk.. and then I'll try some long flowering madness.

Back
Top Bottom