Landrace Strain Recommendation

I have a 9 to 10 week Durban collected in 1940. It depends where the landrace grew. Certain areas are shorter flowering because that's how the plants in that specific area evolved over decades and centuries even.
But then I've not come across a shorter flowering Malawi in over 25 years of breeding sativas. The season there allows for such a long flower. Check out StoneOtters outdoor grow. He has a 9 to 10 weeker that's as pure as it was the day the beans were collected.

CL. if you notice, I didn't ask anything. If you read you would see I mentioned flowering Malawi for 22 weeks.

It helps to actually read the post you comment on.
Thank you for your advice not that I asked you for anything. But I thought you were asking for recommendations. Maybe another member can answer you better. Happy growing and hope you find whatever you wanted. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Just
Wanted to try a Landrace strain. Anyone have any recommendations that they think would be one to try . I would like to try something that has very psychedelic properties with the least amount of paranoia properties if that is possible. I was thinking Malawi or Acapulco gold, but would appreciate any other suggestions. Would be a indoor grow, and would have to do some LST to keep the height down.
grew Malawi gold. Was ok. Not much worth the time. Better smoke to be had. Was cool to do just once but at a 140 days you’re pulling teeth.

Chasev, you didn't mention whose seeds you were growing. I grew malawi gold seeds from RSC. I grew them twice. The 22 week grow was quite high in thc to the point where I couldn't drive and was almost uncomfortable. i found at 16 weeks the high for me was much better.

Are you a regular indica smoker or are you a sativa smoker? Malawi would NOT be recommended to indica folk.

There are lots of seed sellers who can only offer junk. Fancy packaging, spiffy descriptions but overall crap.

Not long ago I bought "regular seeds" from a seed seller that turned out to be auto females. I don't grow autos or feminized seed as a rule. So there is a lot of crap out there.

Back
Top Bottom