Landrace strain seeds

Hayron1088

Title says it all. I have found that any cultivar I come across that I really like for what I need is usually a Genevieve that has a landrace in it. Now I know that I’ll probably never find a pure landrace, but I would like to get as close as I can. I’m mainly looking for a sativa that’s not to euphoric or gets me lost in the clouds. I work in a professional environment and constantly dealing with clients, making phone calls, remember this order, order that, sell this, you get it. I need something that keeps my motivation realistically. Haven’t really found one that does that sadly. Anyone else? I can’t be the only one that loves this plant as much as I do but is not a big fan of it making you a bit lazy. Would love to find a legit place that has landrace strain seeds like Jamaican, Thai, etc.

Reading all this info online about how companies are changing the names of cultivars saddens me, I worked at a grow facility and I literally watched them change a name of a strain right before my eyes. Landrace has always worked great forcme(atleast I think) I wonder how many out there have also been changed…

Indian Landrace Exchange has Mong Hsat Burma, which I love. Manipur or Eastern Manipur is functional and pleasant upbeat. Khalifa Genetics has quite a few. Chellakutti is trippy for me, Kullu Valley is nice. He just emailed me tonight. He has been out of operation for about a year I think.

Real Seed Co has many legit lines. Each year there are less real old lines from the origin. When breeders get ahold of these lines they can keep them pure but they tend to inbreed the line and weaken it over time.

If you want inexpensive high quality seeds then The Real Seed Company is the one to contact. Often these seeds are the result of actually going in the field and collecting them. Further, Angus and his crew are very knowledgeable as to cultivars and how to grow them.

I have NEVER seen them price items in the $100, $150, or $200 range as some other vendors do. And their seeds are the real thing not some hybrid someone thinks would be profitable to call it something it is not.

Back
Top Bottom