Cannabis Company with Landrace Strains

I heard that Hindu Kush is a landrace strain, 100% Indica. Is that true?

lol you heard that from me responding to you in this same thread

Hindu Kush is the strain you’re looking for. One of the original full blooded indicas. Good luck!

I’m struggling to understand what your issue is. You mentioned Michigan rentals and I answered you, then you mentioned Kentucky rentals in response, now you’re talking about Indiana. What are you trying to accomplish and where?

If you’re trying to get other growers to grow strains for you, you have to get a medical card and assign a caregiver who is eligible to grow. If you’re in a state as backwards as Indiana you’re pretty much out of luck. In those backwards places most people aren’t going to be willing to go to prison for growing stuff for others illegally. You may get lucky and find someone just over the border but it’s unlikely since we can do it legally.

Your only choice is to move to a state that isn’t a backwards theocracy where spooky sky daddies book is perverted into law. Or, find a drug dealer, or, find someone who is willing to break the law for you. Or take the risk yourself and either grow yourself or travel to a state where people don’t care what you’re doing in your own home and bring it back yourself.

Otherwise, you’re asking someone else to take all of the risk for you in a crazy place like Indiana. That’s a really hard sale. As a grower I would not be willing to take that risk for anyone other than my immediate family, because I would never trust anyone else to keep quiet or mind their own business. Especially in a place where they already make laws about what goes on inside my home.

lol you heard that from me responding to you in this same thread

I’m struggling to understand what your issue is. You mentioned Michigan rentals and I answered you, then you mentioned Kentucky rentals in response, now you’re talking about Indiana. What are you trying to accomplish and where?

If you’re trying to get other growers to grow strains for you, you have to get a medical card and assign a caregiver who is eligible to grow. If you’re in a state as backwards as Indiana you’re pretty much out of luck. In those backwards places most people aren’t going to be willing to go to prison for growing stuff for others illegally. You may get lucky and find someone just over the border but it’s unlikely since we can do it legally.

Your only choice is to move to a state that isn’t a backwards theocracy where spooky sky daddies book is perverted into law. Or, find a drug dealer, or, find someone who is willing to break the law for you. Or take the risk yourself and either grow yourself or travel to a state where people don’t care what you’re doing in your own home and bring it back yourself.

Otherwise, you’re asking someone else to take all of the risk for you in a crazy place like Indiana. That’s a really hard sale. As a grower I would not be willing to take that risk for anyone other than my immediate family, because I would never trust anyone else to keep quiet or mind their own business. Especially in a place where they already make laws about what goes on inside my home.
Sorry. I'm not happy living in Indiana. Never did care too much for this state. Bad memories. Nothing left for me back in my home state of Kentucky. My mom's family is still there, but all of my cousins on my dad's side are scattered throughout the US, I don't know very many of my mom's family. She was a menopausal baby with 20 years between her and the last siblings. So everyone I knew growing up has all passed away. Looks like I will be moving to Illinois. It's the nearest Blue state. Just forget I said anything. I'm sorry I bothered you.

Sorry. I'm not happy living in Indiana. Never did care too much for this state. Bad memories. Nothing left for me back in my home state of Kentucky. My mom's family is still there, but all of my cousins on my dad's side are scattered throughout the US, I don't know very many of my mom's family. She was a menopausal baby with 20 years between her and the last siblings. So everyone I knew growing up has all passed away. Looks like I will be moving to Illinois. It's the nearest Blue state. Just forget I said anything. I'm sorry I bothered you.

It’s not a matter of “bothering” anyone. You’re asking people to take a federal risk to themselves and their family to supply you because you don’t want to take the risk yourself. I understand what you’re original intent was but I don’t think you understand the gravity of what you asked.

There are plenty of places to source seeds extremely easy. Every one of our seed sponsors are good sources and we have multiple breeders that are on these forums.

I apologize if you felt I was attacking or dismissing you but there’s a whole lot of us here who have dealt with the federal government quite a bit. They’re like vampires, the moment you open the door by asking someone in public to violate federal law they will come in and never leave.

It’s not a matter of “bothering” anyone. You’re asking people to take a federal risk to themselves and their family to supply you because you don’t want to take the risk yourself. I understand what you’re original intent was but I don’t think you understand the gravity of what you asked.

There are plenty of places to source seeds extremely easy. Every one of our seed sponsors are good sources and we have multiple breeders that are on these forums.

I apologize if you felt I was attacking or dismissing you but there’s a whole lot of us here who have dealt with the federal government quite a bit. They’re like vampires, the moment you open the door by asking someone in public to violate federal law they will come in and never leave.
Having dealt with Uncle Sam’s judicial system myself I can attest to what you are saying. You do NOT want to see your name vs. The United States of America on anything! CL🍀

Having dealt with Uncle Sam’s judicial system myself I can attest to what you are saying. You do NOT want to see your name vs. The United States of America on anything! CL🍀

Once they have you in their sights there’s almost nothing you can do to shake them, even if you are innocent. I still have feds show up from time to time to “have a chat” and I haven’t been involved in the stuff they put on me in years.

Stargazer, I hear your plight. I second Keffka's ref. to Michigan. Land/housing is not cheap but if you're willing to be out a ways.... And, I'm a medical caregiver and cannot find patients let alone stable ones. If you come this way I'd gladly grow for you. I also support friends/patients with oils/ceams for those with cancer.

May I add Colorado Sativas?

Gerry has a wide range of landrace strains. Mostly sativas, but I am sure he may have what you seek. Found Gerry to be very helpful in my choices and am sure he can answer any questions you may have. He's a great guy to order from and you receive your order quickly.

I currently have Cambodian Child and another strain sprouted and growing nicely. His seeds will be fresh and many rare ones. He also has new strains if you have not visited him for a while.

May I add Colorado Sativas?

Gerry has a wide range of landrace strains. Mostly sativas, but I am sure he may have what you seek. Found Gerry to be very helpful in my choices and am sure he can answer any questions you may have. He's a great guy to order from and you receive your order quickly.

I currently have Cambodian Child and another strain sprouted and growing nicely. His seeds will be fresh and many rare ones. He also has new strains if you have not visited him for a while.
US only....

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom