Recommended Strains

Hey Viper, Tell us WHY you choose these strains? Sativa...fast flowering...easy-to-grow....People would like to hear about the different features of different strains. Myself....Im looking for the strain that does me the BEST! Easy to grow indoors, up mood and good taste. You pro's could help us a lot! There are Many fine ladys out there to choose from! TKS V

Maybe you should grow The Hog because its a huge plant outdoors so is Skunk #1.... indoors i think i would grow Ice as well. If you want good hash theres plants like Champange and Kings Cross.
If you just want a good taste i think Lemon or Orange Kush would be great!
:yummy:

Hey Viper, Tell us WHY you choose these strains? Sativa...fast flowering...easy-to-grow....People would like to hear about the different features of different strains. Myself....Im looking for the strain that does me the BEST! Easy to grow indoors, up mood and good taste. You pro's could help us a lot! There are Many fine ladys out there to choose from! TKS V

I picked 8 strains when I first got seeds. I did trial of blueberry 1st. I abused them w/o me knowing it and they never missed a beat and kicked ass.
Ive grown it 3 times and wont ever stop,l its a personal favorite.
Its 80% Indica 20% Sativa...its a great yielder...4-5 oz per blant indoors and it smells awesome,tastes amazing and has a more "up,creative" high in low dose...its a creaper though and will make you stupid and couchlock when taken in higher doses. Has the perfect bag appeal....whats not too like?
Godbud was a huge producer. indica dominat. Pine,fuel,earthy taste...dense smoke. total trainwreck.
White Widow,Ice and Mazar are all in the same category....indica dominant and narcotic stone.....
I give the Blueberry 9..5
godbud 9.0
mazar
Ice
WW all a 7.5
the WW gave me bananas (female pollen) and the second grow were all fem..and loaded with the same bananas.
consequently Ive made WhiteBerry by mistake...nothing to speak off
Alot of people have an opinion on bud they havent tried or grown. Ive grown everything I mentioned and smoked them all and made hash several times.
Yes my opinions on the taste and high are obviously my opinions but I feel they are accurate.
Hope this helps
I am currently growing Red Diesel,Violoator Kush,Armegeddon Skunk and SuperLemon Haze and that grow will be done end of dec. Ill have reviews then also. I document everything in my journal...listed in my signature

wow your the berry man i have tryed growing blue berry and blak berry and really never get a very good turn out sense she is like a real ladie to grow hard to please rarely happy. I grew skunk number on and sensi start easy to grow for a first timer. fert forgiving and will take some abuse without missing a beat, not alot of trim at the end with sensi and skunk 1 and good allround herb, but i just started to grow shishka berry and a strain that i made by crossing a lemon male with a NY D female seems to be very good bud not alot on weight but very sticky, with a lemon/citrus smell. I was looking for something hard hittin cause my knee pain is at a all time peak some one said harijuana? or opium? any suggestions???

k-train from greenhouse seeds or kushage from t.h.seed's.I have added a kushage plant to my mother room(a closet) and find it to be a grate indoor sativa dominat strain.Two weeks of veging for my clones any longer and thay get leggy and start to branch out to much.The o.g kush that thay used in this hybrid is great and the s.a.g.e. is a classic.It can have a nutty or wood like flavor to it and an almost bitter after tast that leves you wanting more.

I picked 8 strains when I first got seeds. I did trial of blueberry 1st. I abused them w/o me knowing it and they never missed a beat and kicked ass.
Ive grown it 3 times and wont ever stop,l its a personal favorite.
Its 80% Indica 20% Sativa...its a great yielder...4-5 oz per blant indoors and it smells awesome,tastes amazing and has a more "up,creative" high in low dose...its a creaper though and will make you stupid and couchlock when taken in higher doses. Has the perfect bag appeal....whats not too like?
Godbud was a huge producer.

:grinjoint:

Excellent sounding genotypes many of which i have grown like the Deseil I am growing now. I also have Purple Kush, Green Crack, Harijuana, and White Widow to still grow.

Given your experience with the White Widow and Blue Berry could you please give me the flowering times for these two genotypes (strains):nicethread:

Thanks

Jason Wilcox
Founder
The Cannabis in Canada Society

Back
Top Bottom