Help or recommendations?

DumbGirl

Hi everyone! I don't know if I am posting in the right section so if I'm not, I apologize. I'm hoping that the more experienced people here can give me some recommendations to what I'm looking for because I am struggling and spending way too much money on marijuana that isn't working the best for me.

I make a coconut oil with the strains I buy from dispensaries in Michigan to make cookies because I get longer pain relief with edibles. One month ago, I purchased chem valley and another strain I can't find on the Internet or anywhere else (giraffe) plus some indica hash (and also threw in the Kief from grinding these 2 strains up). The results: the BEST cookies I ever had. A 10 out of 10. The best I felt in over a decade. From my head to my toes, I was numb and tingly. So much so, that I felt light. It was a very narcotic, stoney high. almost like a thick syrupy motion. I would watch some tv for a couple of hours and then my mind starts sinking back deeper and deeper till I pass out in the most restfull sleep and not wake up once in pain. AWESOME!!!

I have not found anything else like it. I pretty much suffer all day long so when night time comes, I want to obliterate the pain and don't want to think about it. I don't want to be focused or energized. I want my mind to be cloudy because I am in my head way too much already. I want my body to be numb and tingly to help my chronic pain and arthritis. And I also need to be able to sleep. I would love to find something comparable to what I described in the previous paragraph. Does anyone have any recommendations on strains? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Help / recommendations

Try Tahoe OG
When my back is giving me trouble that's my jam
Good luck
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom