Your strain recommendations?

FNG

420 Member
Indoor, 550w LED, soil. Novice level.
Your recommendations for the following please.
#1- the quintessential Indica of Indicas.
#2- the quintessential Sativa of sativas.
#3- relief from chronic back pain, and whether it would work better smoked or as an edible?

Thanks in advance, I'm learning so much from this site that I've been able to apply with noticable results. You all rock!

You realize that you will get 50 different answers from 50 different people right?
For an Indica, Bubba kush is a good choice.
For a Sativa, Durban poison is a good choice.
As far as the best for pain goes, it will be different from person to person just as it will depend on the individual whether smoking the buds or consuming edibles is more effective. Good luck in your search for the holy grail. LOL

You realize that you will get 50 different answers from 50 different people right?
For an Indica, Bubba kush is a good choice.
For a Sativa, Durban poison is a good choice.
As far as the best for pain goes, it will be different from person to person just as it will depend on the individual whether smoking the buds or consuming edibles is more effective. Good luck in your search for the holy grail. LOL
Thanks Scottsquatch. After reading up in this section I've come to realize that there are waaaay more strains than I thought, and I'm sure each of them is a favorite for someone.
I'm just hoping to narrow it down to the basics and start from there.

Indoor, 550w LED, soil. Novice level.
Your recommendations for the following please.
#3- relief from chronic back pain, and whether it would work better smoked or as an edible?

Thanks in advance, I'm learning so much from this site that I've been able to apply with noticable results. You all rock!
THERES SO MANY. ive got 2 lowryders going theyre 100% indica and fast finish!
Try it out incredibly hearty

1) For Indicas, I like Polar Bear OG Kush from Karma Genetics. I bought a pack from a seed bank in the US, but can't remember which one. It was a really fun and beautiful plant to grow.

2) For Sativas, I like San Diego Cat Piss. I haven't had much luck finding this by itself. I got a clone from someone of Stardawg x SD Cat Piss and it was really nice. The lady said she grew the plants from seeds, but she couldn't remember where the seeds were from or what breeder they came from.

3) For Chronic Pain, my go-to has to be an indica-leaning Stardawg. Stardawg is my favorite balance of both worlds. Stardawg leaves me without paranoia and without getting sleepy until bedtime. I can smoke it all day and work all day with it. And when it's bed time, it's easy for me to fall asleep and it kills the pain.

For extending pain relief, I use edibles. My favorite edibles are Stardawg brownies created with my Magical Butter machine.

Everyone is different though. This is what works for me.

Much Respect

Any of the good Kush varieties are a good indica as well as pain reliever. Bubba Kush, Violator Kush, Pakistan Valley Kush.

Sativa effects can be found with some good hybrids, like Green Crack. But Acapulco Gold, Golden Tiger, Malawi, or any of the African sativas would be good. Long growth periods though and can be tricky to keep happy.

Pain relief can often be tricky and what works for one may not have the same benefits for another.

Nothing wrong with going old school.

Blueberry for indica
Cinderella 99 for a sativa
Exodus Cheese for a hybrid. Exodus is a newer strain in ways. It is a pheno of Skunk #1. Which probably one of the most famous hybrids ever. For a reason.

These strains may not be the strongest. They do perform though. If someone were to grow these 3 strains. They would be lots of things. Disappointed is not one of them.

For Indica it's aghan kush (night queen) by Dutch passion. So strong you get purple trails and flashing lights. Mental, mental heavy dunt.

For sativa its the edge also by Dutch passion. If you got shit to do then smoke that first. You'll get it done in half the time. Not good for bed time though. Keeps you up all night.

My favourite ever stone though has to be bluedream'matic by fastbuds.
Sure they're a sponsor on here actually.
That stuffs awesome. Smooth, fruity, warm, fuzzy, kinda trippy but really uplifting high.
Never tried it in a blunt but I reckon it would be pretty lethal at high doses. The photo version probably a lot better too.
Leaves you in a beautiful daydream being hugged by pink fluffy stuff :)

Everyone here will have favorite strains they think are the best. There are so damn many now you will be lucky to find 2 of the same names LOL. On the bright side there are tons of great genetics out there.

Indica - Afghani. I used to order bud online prior to growing my own. I've ordered dozens of Indica strains and I found Afghani to be the most effective at helping with sleep. It's a heavy and enjoyable high that leaves you loving your pillow in no time.

Sativa - Green Crack. A powerful and heady high that is perfect for a daytime smoke. I also really enjoy Sour Diesel

For pain, not really sure. I'd lean more Indica though.

Back
Top Bottom