Moshi Sativa, A Landrace Strain From Northern Tanzania

kidete

420 Member
This landrace sativa originates from a small rural town called Moshi, located in close proximity to Mount Kilimanjaro. It's widely smoked in nearby counties such as Kenya, Uganda, and South Sudan. Moshi sativa produces an intense cerebral high and euphoria that's long lasting. The dark green buds are frosty and produce a strong eucalyptus flavor followed by sweet floral tastes.

The plant you see in the pictures grew from a seed that's sourced from cannabis growers based in Moshi, Tanzania. Indoor cultivation takes 14 weeks to maturity when temperature is set between 14-16 degrees Celsius or 57-60 Fahrenheit. It's highly recommended for pain relief.

Moshi Sativa Female Plant.jpg

Budding Moshi Sativa Landrace.jpg

Flowering Moshi Sativa.jpg

They are using that picture on the seed seller's website. The one with the Coke bottle. But that is probably you, isn't it? Awesome selection, I may need to spend some money there.

They are using that picture on the seed seller's website. The one with the Coke bottle. But that is probably you, isn't it? Awesome selection, I may need to spend some money there.
Yeah, I own East Africa Genes, the website where you saw the coke bottle photos next to the Moshi sativa

Back
Top Bottom