strain recommendation

Raverthug

So I'm going to be doing my first grow in the next week or two. I will be starting from a clone since Colorado has plenty of them available. I would like something with a high yield potential. I will be doing a scrog in a 10 gal tub with a 6in net pot. I will be using iconic nutes Under a 400 watt HP's. I will be growing in a shower that is about 30 x 30 lined with panda film. For air I have a 110 LPM pump with 2 med air stones. With that all said, what strains do you recommend and do you see anything I need to add

Suprized no one has responded here I would recommend also adding a fan to circulate air maybe carbon filter to reduce odors and pH tester n nutes.. try purple kush decent yields nothing like a auto heavy but the smoke will be a lot better .. good luck

Sorry I missed ya ... don't give up on us. We grow, so, sometimes the girls demand attention. And, they can be SUCH high maintenance bitches. You'll find out soon enough.

Can't go wrong with Blue Dream. Be careful of PM though. They tend to attract it. Keep your room RH in the reasonable range. If it goes outside the reasonable range, prophylactically treat for PM. Other than that, BD seems to be a bit nute hungry, watch her color. If she starts paling increase your N a bit. Have you sprayed your new babies for mites? You better. Do it now, never to early.

I use AVID. It's nuclear. Be careful with that stuff. If you handle it right, it works wonders. If you do not follow directions - to the millimeter - it can hurt you and your plants. If you follow directions, you won't have mites for the entire grow with one application.

You are going to run into problems - guaranteed. When you do, come back here ...

~ Auggie ~

I used avid for a long time like Auggie. Now I use green cleaner

Really. I never heard of it before. I will have to check it out. I need to rotate anyway -- I don't want to breed any more super bugs.
Also, I like the idea of not having to get into a space suit to safely apply. I've heard stories of people who didn't take proper precautions with application and its not pretty.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom