FourTwenty.com

Two 420times basically?

no...gonna keep them seperate and different...
i thought about just merging 420times into fourtwenty, but the mods talked me out of it saying it wouldn't be the same...so...

thank you for shopping and have a nice day... :headbanger:

It's a good idea, cuz I mean alot of stoners dont know much about the internet and so the odds of someone typing fourtwenty.com are good...... :hmmmm:

I don't understand
whats the point of 2 marijuana forums?

wouldn't it be quite silly for me to upload my pics to this gallery
then post them on the forums
goto that site, upload my pics and post them on the forums

:hmmmm:

I agree AJ. Both forums appear to have the exact same topics/catagories AND posters. I'll stick to my beloved 420times.com, but will support any of the admins efforts to create other web pages with different content. GOOD LUCK :)
-PM

so which one do we use. i just hope that one doesnt take away from this one. can u imagine how repetitive it could get?

i'm pretty new here so i don't wanna move already, so imma stay here if it starts dying down. I'll check out the part thats going on over there, if anything i'll register on that too.

isos 42o said:
so which one do we use. i just hope that one doesnt take away from this one. can u imagine how repetitive it could get?
:hmmmm: I've decided to use them both .....Besides ....If I posted only here ....I'd be the new post whore ........ :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

The only thng I like about fourtwenty is the simple fact that there isnt a gazillion and a half forums to sift through. Simple. I like it.

I really wish this place was like that. Like 7 main forums, and he can put subforums in it that dont display on the main forum page.

You click on the cannabis growing forum, and then there are subforums for "indoor" "outdoor" "hydro" or something, and then the growing forum itself could just be a general growing forum for general questions about seeds, strains, or whatever. <shrugs>

William Holden said:
The only thng I like about fourtwenty is the simple fact that there isnt a gazillion and a half forums to sift through. Simple. I like it.

I really wish this place was like that. Like 7 main forums, and he can put subforums in it that dont display on the main forum page.

You click on the cannabis growing forum, and then there are subforums for "indoor" "outdoor" "hydro" or something, and then the growing forum itself could just be a general growing forum for general questions about seeds, strains, or whatever. <shrugs>

only a matter of time untill it grows :p
that url has alot of potential

thanks guys...
i don't know who made this a sticky, but i didn't want it to be, because some of you would get confused...exactly what happened... :laughtwo:
i negotiated for that domain for years with the guy...
he finally cut it loose to me so i built another community with it...
i am in no way, shape or form, trying to have duplicate sites...
i actually am trying my best to keep them very different....
i was, in the beginning, until some of you talked me out of it, gonna forward 420times.com traffic to fourtwenty.com and change the name....
you guys gave me feedback that i agreed with, saying it wouldn't be the same, etc .....
so i start a new one... :headbanger:

i didn't want to keep this in the public forum so long...i'm taking it off sticky now....the cherry has been popped...party over...everyone go home.... :ciao:
the "other" community does not need you anymore...
please continue to keep 420times.com alive and well... :adore:

420times vs fourtwenty - battle of the bonghits in 2006... :bong:

My bad Rob, sorry about the sticky, I made it so last night, didn't seem like it got more action on the other site, oh well. Yeah, I understand your idea mate about just keeping both seperate, try to get as much people around here naturaly and all and not just forwarding them. Oki, mate, peace

Back
Top Bottom