WeedPipe!

BayAreaStoner

High everyone!! I hope everyone is as high as can be!
So if your guys are regulars most of you will know people on here by there names and will post in eachothers journals or threads, right??

Does everyone know Weedpipe?? Well DUH of course everyone knows Weedpipe! Well guess what???? He joined the 420 Staff! :woohoo: He is now a 420 News Hawk!! Isn't that that coolest? I know you guys will enjoy Weedpipes stories, well because we always enjoy his posts!! LOL I know I do anyway! hehehehe! For those of you who aren't aware of what a News Hawk is, well bottom line they create the Cannabis News for us to read on 420! International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine <~~ thats the link incase you want to check it out! Any how I know that everyone here at 420 is great at making other people feel welcome and appriecated, so please do me favor and stop by this link Please Welcome Our New News Hawk - WeedPipe and congradulate my friend and yours.. WEEDPIPE!! :woohoo: Congradulations!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Not to mention.. i have read a few of the stories he has posted already and I am impressed! Way to go Weedpipe!! :cheer::cheer:

Re: WeedPipe!!

Woohooo, congratulations Weedpipe..been reading your articles for the past few days haha ;)

:D

PS I'm vaked

He will make a great News Hawk....if we can keep him away from Miss Tara Patrick!!

Back
Top Bottom