Please Welcome Our New News Hawk - WeedPipe

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please join us in welcoming @Weedpipe to the Staff of 420 Magazine. WeedPipe has stepped up and volunteered to join staff as our new Newshawk.

WeedPipe has been an active member of the 420 Magazine community and we are pleased to welcome him to Staff.

WeedPipe likes greeting the new members, sharing his insights about the News, and he's an active poster in the General 420 Talk Forum.

Please show WeedPipe your appreciation and support for his volunteerism.

It's not easy, but it's fun, maintaining the best free Cannabis site on the net.

:welcome: Welcome WeedPipe :welcome:

Welcome to the news team brother. I know I always say the same thing when I welcome a new staff member but thats because I always feel the same way. Thank you for volunteering. No movement can succeed without volunteers. Much respect! I look forward to working with you.

Thank you so very much for helping us create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we can end this war on a plant!

User said it all, without you guys, we would have never gotten this far, we're almost there!

Sending you all my love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

Weedpipe, welcome, welcome lil, big homie. Can we get pics of a commemorative original piece celebrating this event? Then we can make a you tube commercial reminicesnt of the throw back late night infomercials from the 80s-90s sellin coins and coin collections,lol. Okay, I'll stop. I'm high and tired. LOL.

The "Weedpipe" is smokin" !! Thanks Buddy! Heres to you :roorrip:. Thanks again for all your effort and for volunteering. You News Hawk You.

Please join us in welcoming @WeedPipe to the Staff of 420 Magazine.
Please show WeedPipe your appreciation and support for his volunteerism.

It's not easy, but it's fun, maintaining the best free Cannabis site on the net.

:welcome: Welcome WeedPipe :welcome:

Yea, yea I showed my support already. Now Soniq, listen. I wanna know a little more about this free cannabis. Did I miss somethin? Where do I sign up?

Back
Top Bottom