Welcome Warbux; 420 Magazine's New News Hawk

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
420 Magazine is pleased to announce that @Warbux has agreed to join staff as 420 Magazine's new News Hawk.

Warbux has been an active member of the 420 Magazine community since October 09'. He can typically be found in the news room staying current with the top news stories of the day. It's a natural and much appreciated progression for Brother Warbux to help track, screen, and help post the news as part of the team.

Please show Warbux your appreciation and support for his volunteerism.

It's not easy, but it's fun, maintaining the best free Cannabis site on the net.

:welcome: Welcome Warbux :welcome:

The contact info for all 420 Magazine staff members can be found at the following link -->Staff.

Welcome warbux, and thank you for your dedication to spreading the news on awareness. It's the people who put in the work behind the scenes that truly will make a difference.

Welcome Warbux. Glad you're here.

Welcome to Staff Warbux,

The site and the Community Thanks You.
And know you will be a good Addition.

Warbux was the first one to great me and say Hi, after I finally posted!

:thanks:
:hippy::cheesygrinsmiley::reading420magazine: I will be checking out your posts :)
Take care and thanks again

A huge 420 Thanx to everyone for the warm welcome,,My first week as News Hawk just ended,:bongrip: And hopefully i hav'nt let anybody down..I'm really enjoying the challenge too..:smokin:

Thanx CocoJoe..:yahoo: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom