Welcome Setting Sun to Grow Support

Im sure a lot of us here have a sense of anxiety when it comes to not having plants. Im just so used to have my girls around now I dont know what I would do if I didnt have any! lol. Looking forward to it though Setting sun. Cant wait to see how the grow goes!. If you dont mind me asking, did you buy them or were they donated to you to try them out when you became moderator? Just cause their a little pricey, but Im sure well worth it in the long run.

Haight Solid State donated their light to me.

Hydro Grow LED sent me their light to use for the comparison free of charge, and then I will have the option of buying it at the end of the grow discounted by $100 or returning the unit to the company.

Volunteering for grow support did not influence anything as these terms were agreed upon weeks ago.

The lights are a little pricey up front, but when you factor in that you don't need to replace bulbs and the energy savings if you're switching from using higher-wattage HID's, they become more attractive.

Absolutally, thats why Im so interested in what happens. I mean wattage is a big thing for a lot of people and if you can cut that in half its well worth it. I know several people that spend over $500 a month on their electricity and if there were any way to lower that and still have a comparable end product they would do it in a heartbeat! I know I would! Well I look forward to the grow, and happy thanksgiving man! And thank you for doing this grow for all of us to see, thats badass of you, its very much appreciated not just by me but many others here too Im sure.

Back
Top Bottom