Welcome Setting Sun to Grow Support

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please welcome @Setting Sun, to the Staff of 420 Magazine.

Setting Sun has stepped up and volunteered to join our Grow Support staff.

Setting sun has been an active member of the 420 Magazine community and can frequently be found sharing his experience and helping fellow growers troubleshoot their issues. As Brother Weedpipe pointed out, Setting Sun holds the duration record for the shortest Member of the Month title (Oct 09').

Stay tuned for Setting Sun's upcoming LED grow comparison between Haight State and Hydro Grow LED; it's going to be a blast ;)

And please show Setting Sun your appreciation and support for his volunteerism.

The contact info for all 420 Magazine staff members can be found at the following link -->Staff.

It's not easy, but it's fun, maintaining the best free Cannabis site on the net.

:welcome: Welcome Setting Sun :welcome:

hooray SETTING SUN always has something good to say.

Thanks for the warm welcome! ;)

It's an honor to be a part of the support team and I'm looking forward to continuing to help our members any way I can.

I've learned a lot here from those who have shared freely, and it seems only right to try to give that back to others.

thanks for all the positive energy 420Mag family! ;)

good work my friend. You are most helpful in your endeavors.

Thanks for the warm welcome! ;)

It's an honor to be a part of the support team and I'm looking forward to continuing to help our members any way I can.

I've learned a lot here from those who have shared freely, and it seems only right to try to give that back to others.

thanks for all the positive energy 420Mag family! ;)

Make us proud and help direct our family to a greener day lol.
Congrats and good luck, the better the people the better the forum.
:peace::peace::peace:

thanks guys!

Yep, the LED grow is close to starting. I've got lots of family here for Thanksgiving and that's slowed me down a bit, but my goal is to have the seeds in soil by Monday.

I don't like not having plants growing.

thanks again for the kind words and support!

Back
Top Bottom