Fox Farm big bloom - regular organic soil

therambobambo

I wanted to ask a couple of question about my second grow my real first grow I guess..But yeah I just recently bought fox farm ocean forest soil and big bloom nutes for it. but my ffof had an infestation of bugs in it so is there anything I can do just to save the soil its not in pots or nothing but I germinated my best seeds thinking I was ready to start the fox farm schedule but I couldnt over those little bugs so I lost some good strains ive been saving up :mad::mad: and don't know where to get some hybrid seeds from because I got mines from a friend he's no longer availble for seeds so what should I do??? but i really wanted to know if I can buy regular organic soil and use foxfarm big bloom for the nutes or do I have to use ffof soil to use big bloom

Re: fox farm big bloom...regular organic soil

You can use any soil with any nutes. If you are in a warm climate, I would put the soil in a black garbage bag or in a black plastic container, and I would leave it out in the sun for a few days. The sun will cook every bug in there. I also do this: I boil a big pot of water and pour the water onto the soil. That also cooks the bugs.

Regarding the seeds: you can buy from any seedbank out there. The sponsors of this site are pretty reputable. I just bought some seeds from Nirvana on January 30 and received them in the mail today. :). Very stealthy.

OKAY HEMPROCKET Thanks man im not in a warm cimate right now but i can boil those lil pest though its like infested how long should i keep the water in the soil for but any way i just bought some organic soil how soon should I add the big bloom thanks man for any lil info i will appreciate it and will i need any other nutrients for the plant to make it to the flowering stage because imma start flowering very early

Just drain the water through. Put the soil in a bucket with holes (maybe put a screen or landscape fabric at the bottom so you don't lose too much soil) and put that bucket into another bucket to catch the water. Then just pour the hot water into the soil. I suggest using about as much water as the volume of soil or more.

What kind of organic soil is it? It probably has fertilizer in it already so you won't need nutes for at least 2-3 weeks.

it's the miracle grow soil my first grow i used time release capsule nutes so i didnt have to worry about over or under feeding them but not a good enough yield so thats why im here trying to figure out how to use these fox farm big bloom nutes

Back
Top Bottom