Foxtail?

savingson

I am growing some 3yr old bagseed collected from several bags. This is my first grow ever. I am just starting 7 weeks of flower . I noticed one of my girls is starting to grow another bud out of her main Cola. I read it could be foxtailing. Heat is definitely not an issue in my grow house as I am running a temp high 81 low 59 usually stays around 77. Will this affect my growth, quality etc..?
420-magazine-mobile930275751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1301854576.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Looks like foxtailing to me. I have been told too little light or too much or too much heat. Had this with my last grow. From what I have read and tasted... its not pretty to look at but I never noticed an issue with the effects of it. Good luck.

Sent from mikeytv

I am growing some 3yr old bagseed collected from several bags. This is my first grow ever. I am just starting 7 weeks of flower . I noticed one of my girls is starting to grow another bud out of her main Cola. I read it could be foxtailing. Heat is definitely not an issue in my grow house as I am running a temp high 81 low 59 usually stays around 77. Will this affect my growth, quality etc..?
420-magazine-mobile930275751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1301854576.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing
Too early to call it foxtailing to me she is just building up the bud. Foxtailing to me is when the buds calyxes are already swollen and then start putting out more growth. Imo it looks good

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom