Is this foxtailing?

HutchBenedict

This Nirvana Seeds AK-48 autoflower is 91 days old today, 59 days in flower. I don't see any amber to speak of but she should be ready about now. She is starting to bulge in places which I don't think look like "fattening up" but I'm fairly new at this. I had plants foxtail earlier this year after I let them go too long. What do you think?
Day 91-1.JPG
Day 91-2.JPG

Thanks for your opinion.

Looks good, and yes it's foxtails

Not a bad thing, probably genetics since quite a few white hairs still popping

Doesn't looked stressed

How high are the lights, what light

Looks like it to me. Is it only the buds at the top? How far from the light?

The lights are @Budget LED 120W in a 27"x27" tent. The light is about 9 inches from the top. I think the other buds look like they are doing the same thing.
Bud quality really deteriorated when I had foxtailing in the spring on a White Widow though the potency was fine. What do you think, should I let this continue or cut my losses and chop today? :peace: :love: :hookah:

The lights are @Budget LED 120W in a 27"x27" tent. The light is about 9 inches from the top. I think the other buds look like they are doing the same thing.
Bud quality really deteriorated when I had foxtailing in the spring on a White Widow though the potency was fine. What do you think, should I let this continue or cut my losses and chop today? :peace: :love: :hookah:

I have had some Nirvana strains foxtail. It definitely seems like a strain thing. It may be worth going a another week or two. For instance, I ran their OG kush and if I remember correctly it went a few weeks longer than expected and turned out fine.

I have had some Nirvana strains foxtail. It definitely seems like a strain thing. It may be worth going a another week or two. For instance, I ran their OG kush and if I remember correctly it went a few weeks longer than expected and turned out fine.
That's good news! I'll let it go awhile longer. The AK-48 Automatic seed was a Seedsman freebie and the strain is not exactly a household name, so I have been concerned that it was a failed strain they were unloading. Their info page for this strain seems to have been updated recently so maybe it's going to be continued. It has been growing beautifully up to this point. :love:

Back
Top Bottom