Is my Original Glue auto foxtailing?

Personal Stash

This is my Original Glue autoflower from Nirvana. I have never grow this before or any autoflowers. It looks like foxtailing to me but I don't see how this can be. I have a 300 watt led and at 24inches, I should get about 1000 par or ppfd. But my light is at a safe 30 inches. I should be about 800 par, I would guess. I was planning on lowering it a little. What do you think, is this foxtailing? 3 gal. pots with 1/3 coco/perlite/ffof. About week 4 flower.

IMG_20210923_204912_1.jpg

IMG_20210923_204839.jpg

So you agree they are fox tailing? I was hoping that's just how some plants grow. Any advice on what to do about it or just do nothing?

Sorry I really can’t see well enough to tell if they are fox tailing. I guess I’m saying it may not be the light workings at all but very much the pheno type. Some just have it. I also had two spear head cola and two cola can cola phenos In the same grow. It’s just not unusual for them to foxtail in the GG auto grow.

They look good from my house... As said above some strains/phenos it is normal as I understand it. Heat and light stress can also cause it. I just finished a grow with three different strains, one of them was Mazar I Shariff and it fox tailed like crazy... But it vapes good and it is real stoney...
:hookah:

Sorry I really can’t see well enough to tell if they are fox tailing. I guess I’m saying it may not be the light workings at all but very much the pheno type. Some just have it. I also had two spear head cola and two cola can cola phenos In the same grow. It’s just not unusual for them to foxtail in the GG auto grow.
OK, thanks. I guess I can get used to it.

They look good from my house... As said above some strains/phenos it is normal as I understand it. Heat and light stress can also cause it. I just finished a grow with three different strains, one of them was Mazar I Shariff and it fox tailed like crazy... But it vapes good and it is real stoney...
:hookah:
Yea, I guess some plants will do it no matter what. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom