Franken Clones

dakotamoon

I have 2 CBDCritical plants which I cloned a few months ago .. I kept them viable while my plants in the tent flourished.. now they are in the tent and .. weird plants!

The most leaves that either plants have in any frond is 3 leaves, one plant has a majority of one leaf fronds ..

These plants are still in veg .. and I've been training the plants, but the new growth is only ever 3 leaves per frond, sometimes 2 and sometimes 1 leave... is this normal for clones?

Attachments

• FrankenClone May 04 2019.JPG
    FrankenClone May 04 2019.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 30
  • CBDCritical Clone May 04 2019.JPG
    CBDCritical Clone May 04 2019.JPG
    644.7 KB · Views: 30
  • CBDCritical Clone May 04-1 2019.JPG
    CBDCritical Clone May 04-1 2019.JPG
    676.4 KB · Views: 39
Doing some research - I see that this condition normally occurs when lighting conditions vary .. and these clones were kept alive longer than they should have been, but they are what they are .. should be an interesting grow from here on in. These were my first 2 clones ever, and I have a great deal to learn.

Almost looks like that clone was taken in flower. They can get a little unruly when that happens. The finger count on the leaves will return to normal in time.

You may want to consider trimming back a few branches. It all depends on you grow space and plans for the clone.

Back
Top Bottom