Clones: when to start treating them as a normal plant?

steffgrowsweed

Hi and good morning ☀️
I recently took 4 clones for the first time. I took them in late veg and early flower and to my surprise, 3 clones have rooted. They have resided on my sunny kitchen table, joined their mother in the tent for 12 hours and are now finally transplanted in their final pots under a proper light. The photos show the first clone I took. It is growing lots of nodes, none of them somehow level, so mainlining could be quite the challenge. I decided on LSTing them since the stem is still very bendy and I wasn't sure if I could top yet. Anyway, now that all that is out, my question: When can I start treating this clone like a "normal" plant, as in defoliation, topping... When will they start growing new proper leaves, still having weird growth (two bladed leaves...)? I guess they are revegging at the minute. Will I remove all the weird leaves at some point?
Thanks for your time and help, have a good day ✌️

IMG_3342.JPG
IMG_3490.JPG

I'm not certain on the reveg, I've never taken clones in flower but you should be able to start treating it normally now since it has rooted. The alternating nodes are normal in clones because genetically it's the same age as the mother.
Good job on the cloning!

I just lst my 2 clones, topped one and let the other go naturally, the topped clone did better.

Back
Top Bottom