Freak Show

brownredroost

I planted my first Freak Show seed and 2 sprouts came up. I separated them and they are 3/4 weeks old and they have no FreK Show characteristics, they look look like Indica.
Does it take a while for the FreakSkow characteristics to show Orr did I get the wrong seeds?

I planted my first Freak Show seed and 2 sprouts came up. I separated them and they are 3/4 weeks old and they have no FreK Show characteristics, they look look like Indica.
Does it take a while for the FreakSkow characteristics to show Orr did I get the wrong seeds?

F3540097-1E97-45FC-B17C-6B97F9392FC1.jpeg

E8B6A4F3-FCA2-494B-BD59-3AEAF05E3691.jpeg

If memory serves the signs of the unique leaf shape should be visible with the first true leaves.

Take a look at the journal that @HashGirl provided a link for. Some very good photos on how a FreakShow seedling should look.

Contact the people you bought the seeds from and send them the second photo which shows the two plants. They should take care of you with a shipment of the right seeds.

Back
Top Bottom