Freedom to puff

SkinnyChef

YAY....
Today I got my medical marijuana licence.
:bravo::rollit:
I am celebraiting with some honey tincture and tokeing a fruit salad made of bluberry and bananna kush.

Being a chef for 30 years I am so looking forward to using ganga butter in everyday cooking.

To my good friend Alan who never lived to see the day....We made it bro!!
:roorrip:

Thank you!!
By the way...........
For thoes that are in Colorado and are starting the process of getting the MMJ red
card. If your on any kind of public asst...like food stamps. T.A.N.I.F, etc. The state of Colorado will wave the $90 fee.
All you need is a letter from your tech, that states how much your reciving in benifits and recient dates.

Hope this helps :)

It was a great Day...Dec 24th 2010.
It nice to go to a shop and just buy my smoke with no worrys, ripp offs, cons, or cops.

Damn straight it is! I just got my med license at the beginning of the year and it's SO nice to just go in a shop and buy...not to rub it in the faces of those who can't...this thing's not over until the Feds are dragged away from prohibition-only policies.
Buying bud from a shop is the way things should be. Huge alleviation of the recurring stressor of scoring from the street. Nice to be contributing to local business and city tax receipts, too! Money is what will ultimately catch the politicians' attention when it comes to legalization.

I don't know... being legal would take all the fun out of it for me lol..

Congrats on getting to the man in this way

I can't until I get my license ... when that day comes im smoking on the grounds of a police department

Back
Top Bottom