Friends that Hype up the rep. of jane

Lump

You ever been with ur comrade and he says "Man I had some shit that is fiyah!" u get some and ur like :hmmmm: is this suppose to make me sober

lol I hate when that happens u be especting to smoke some shit that will make u fall on ur ass only to be pissed off by the let down.

Lol..yeah that happens enough to everyone. Just a few months ago, a friend of mine was boasting about his Purple Haze he had gotten somewhere short of a miracle. It was..honestly,...the WORST representation of Purple Haze. If anything, it was slightly potent beast herb that gave a decent body-high. It was surprising, since this man is known to be a top shelf bud smoker. One would assume he could tell the difference. I went to the extent of setting up a house party at my place just so everyone could get down with the 1/8 he had purchased.

Damn, there were plenty of angry semi-stoned people that night!

:bong:

equilibrium said:
Lol..yeah that happens enough to everyone. Just a few months ago, a friend of mine was boasting about his Purple Haze he had gotten somewhere short of a miracle. It was..honestly,...the WORST representation of Purple Haze. If anything, it was slightly potent beast herb that gave a decent body-high. It was surprising, since this man is known to be a top shelf bud smoker. One would assume he could tell the difference. I went to the extent of setting up a house party at my place just so everyone could get down with the 1/8 he had purchased.

Damn, there were plenty of angry semi-stoned people that night!

:bong:

lol

yeah....so tru.....like a myself failed sometimes too....like one time i bought some to be "flame" and that shit didnt hit us...thats the saddest moment....:((

I have had some were we smoked 3 blunts and barely had a buzz. was the worst weed i have ever smoked but looked like some dank

Back
Top Bottom