From seed to harvest with Big Bang

Bruceleaf

This is one of my many grows, BIG BANG! Because I have always used hydro flood tables with rockwool cubes i decided to give it a try with this strain. Seed started in the soil with great results. Once they were ready I went ahead and chopped them down..(CHOP) Then I started the cutting(CHOP*CHOP*CHOP).. I ended up with more clones then just those chops shown in this statement.. so don't take me literal. I then started the clones in small rockwool cubes. Everything was going GREAT for the first 2 weeks then bang just like her name "BIG BANG", I started to see multiple signs of deficiency. Even after many years of growing I seen many red flags so i then tried to find the issue. I saw many different issues including root rot, signs of head curling and many more symptoms I was stumped for a while after chasing everything with my prior knowledge to fix the main issue. Well.......... it was my ph reader. HAHA! After staying up night and day trying to sort things out.. I couldn't believe it. I immediately went and bought a brand new ph reader fed the plants and BOOM! all better! This plant did not have a great yield.. I'm thinking due to the ph imbalance...(stupid reader) It probably would of came out better if this didn't happen. But hopefully you have enjoyed my Beautiful BIG BANG, soon to come with more strains and hope to hear from you all! Because I have always used hydro flood tables with rockwool cubes i decided to give it a try with this strain.

20210205_074417.jpg

20210220_222445.jpg

20210424_191046.jpg

20210530_160221.jpg

20210524_131332.jpg

Resized_20210610_084426(1).jpeg

This is one of my many grows, BIG BANG! Because I have always used hydro flood tables with rockwool cubes i decided to give it a try with this strain. Seed started in the soil with great results. Once they were ready I went ahead and chopped them down..(CHOP) Then I started the cutting(CHOP*CHOP*CHOP).. I ended up with more clones then just those chops shown in this statement.. so don't take me literal. I then started the clones in small rockwool cubes. Everything was going GREAT for the first 2 weeks then bang just like her name "BIG BANG", I started to see multiple signs of deficiency. Even after many years of growing I seen many red flags so i then tried to find the issue. I saw many different issues including root rot, signs of head curling and many more symptoms I was stumped for a while after chasing everything with my prior knowledge to fix the main issue. Well.......... it was my ph reader. HAHA! After staying up night and day trying to sort things out.. I couldn't believe it. I immediately went and bought a brand new ph reader fed the plants and BOOM! all better! This plant did not have a great yield.. I'm thinking due to the ph imbalance...(stupid reader) It probably would of came out better if this didn't happen. But hopefully you have enjoyed my Beautiful BIG BANG, soon to come with more strains and hope to hear from you all! Because I have always used hydro flood tables with rockwool cubes i decided to give it a try with this strain.

20210205_074417.jpg

20210220_222445.jpg

20210424_191046.jpg

20210530_160221.jpg

20210524_131332.jpg

Resized_20210610_084426(1).jpeg
Hello Bruce great garden.
Beautiful work my friend.
Love the progression.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom