Front page missing news images

In Firefox (from Mozilla) version 60.0.2, the news columns are missing all images, except for the sponsor advertisements.

Just to let the admin know.

As a follow up... I have had the images to load, but only once.....

It is a strange occurrence....

Ok....did some further testing. The images do load, but it is sporadic. Sometimes, the images do not load at all. But they load more than not.

I'm not sure if this is a browser issue or a website issue. I'm running in a Private window, the browser doesn't save:

visited pages
cookies
searches
temporary files

Very strange..... may not be a bug......just thought someone may want to know.....

Thanks for reporting this. I have just tested with Firefox on Private mode and have the same loading issue.

We recommend using Google Chrome for full site functionality. Could you try Chrome and report back, as I am finding no issues with Chrome?

Thanks for reporting this. I have just tested with Firefox on Private mode and have the same loading issue.

We recommend using Google Chrome for full site functionality. Could you try Chrome and report back, as I am finding no issues with Chrome?
I'll give it a try....

Teddy,

Chrome does do the random load without images as well. If you refresh it does load the pictures, but on the initial visit, it does not. Also using the incognito mode with Chrome as well.

Interesting......

It's not a big deal, but I thought I would pass it along.

I'm no tech guy, but wonder whether it's because the private/incognito modes don't save cookies.

I will make a report now to our tech folk, get them to check it out and report back.

:thanks:

It was a file optimization from a new plug in we installed, so it was at our end.

Thank you for reporting it. :thanks:
Thanks for checking on it...... You guys rock :theband:

Back
Top Bottom