Frustrated Floridian Looking To Relocate

MJRay

Hello everyone.

Self employed Internet investor, I can work from anywhere. I'm also a chronic pain sufferer in my right hip joint. Living in Fort Lauderdale, weed is not readily available so was thinking about moving to a legal state like California or Colorado. I live out in LA from 89 - 95 but left due to financial problems.

No kids and I can move with ease, but I love Florida ... Not sure what to do ...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Frustrated Floridian Looking To Relocate ....

Hey don't feel bad man. There is nothing I know of around where I live. I been here in new oxford PA since 2003. When I lived in Maryland, I knew people down there. I could at least find some every so often, but not much. Maybe around once a month or so. Was pretty sad. I wish I could move to a legal state also, but that is VERY highly unlikely since I am always broke. I have been disabled for the past 4-5 years, and I am "still" waiting for disability. I have many health issues MMJ would help me with. Not going to bother typing them all out, almost to many to name lol. Wish they would just legalize it and be done. It sure would make my life a whole hell of a lot better. Just wish I could meet someone close by that would be willing to sell a dime here and there. That would make me happy :)

Take care and welcome. I am new here also.(new as in, I just started to deiced to start posting after lingering for a long time.

We're in the same boat .... Welcome. Hang in there.

Living in California I can say, buds are everywhere.. Seems everyone and their brother smoke out here. Would be the place for you to be if you wanted to become a legal patient (reading your post I'm sure it would be and in and out visit for you) this would be the thing to do. I really enjoy how laidback the police are about it too, these past couple years have changed peoples outlook on this amazing plant. I feel if you really need the move and are willing, go for it! I've personally never been to Florida, but heard its muggy, hot and gross? but, truthfully... California is hot and gross is some parts, with some added mugginess :laugh: I think you would be better off, safer, and would be smoking better in Cali.

You just have to watch out for our killer 12.75% MMJ tax.... Be ready to pick up a ten sack and pay 12 bucks :thumb:

Welcome to 420magazine both MJRay and Stitch7 :Namaste:

:peace: CA215

Taxes? I'm a patient ... I don't want to open a despensary .... 30% or 12.75% taxes on small bottles of weed?

What's better SoCal or NorCal ...?

Thanks Guys !!

LA is such a huge Rat Race ... Perhaps living outside LA, like in OC or Palm Springs is an option away from the pushy, rushy people? I'm 48 and looking to relax and chill, that said, where would you choose? I can live almost anywhere because I am retired and monitor my investments online.

I would love to live outside the US to a tranquil island but access to quality weed is a problem ....

California seems the best choice as a native Floridian.

Please HELP !!!! :)

Thanks Again.

I use to live on the Northern Gulf Coast, I loved the South as well and now living in Illinois, not a good state at all for cannabis Awareness. I have also considered moving for similar reasons. Colorado is number 1 on my list. They have up to this point my full support for what they are doing there. That would be my suggestion. Good Luck

As well am I :Namaste: Local dispensaries charge a 12.75% tax on say an eight, they will say it is a 35 dollar sack and it ends up coming out to 41 bucks and some change. Quite annoying but the product is still pretty dang top notch! Makes for a an awkward look at the bud tender when you get the total... LOL. I personally live in northern California, I love this area and have grown up here all my life. I really could careless about southern California but that's just me.. I hate the traffic, the people are complete a holes (not saying they are different up here there are just less), and the freeways down there are horrid, such a cluster fuck. I love the north, even above California, Washington is pretty sweet. Would like to keep it that way. I can grow outdoor and indoor with very minor inconveniences (wish I lived in the country). I have multiple big cities 50 miles in either direction, and can do anything from where I am at. Lakes, Snow, Hiking, Sports, what more could ya ask for?! :thumb: It should all be your preference brother, I just think northern California would be a lot less calm and chill. Would be a nice place to settle down none the less.

I'm sure anywhere in Cali is better than here in FL, I too am ready to get the outta here.
seems like more ppl here are more of douche bags when it comes to weed than they are cool about it.. Probably bc they're all neck high in the govts bullshit about weed.. Maybe one day the people as a whole will see weed in a different light..

Did you guys see on Miami News that shootout in south Miami all because of couple of plants Cannabis? Unreal !!! A middle aged family man was growing Cannabis in the backyard and the Miami Police did a sting operation, everything came to a head, home owner shot dead, undercover Miami detective dead and another in critical condition. All of this over Cannabis?

SEE — Miami drug bust shootout caught on video

Yikes... Well all of that over 80 pounds of bud, that's a lot for two guys to be holding onto.. That's horrible regardless but why did he have to walk to his BMW to get his gun, he pulled it first so in my mind I really have no sorrow for him, but then again, with a GANG coming at you fully loaded to the teeth, I can see from both sides of the fence...I do have sorrow for his buddy yea, that sucks, he is going to get a murder charge because of his accomplices actions.. alllll oveeerr a damn PLANT!!! Terrible world we live in.. Gtfo out FL FL MjRay!

On a side note, great shot through the Y in the tree. Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom