Fucked up story

wise wizard

my sis just told me that her neighbors' coworker was off to work; while he backed out of his driveway he did not see his 2 year old son. He squashed his little head right under the tire and smashed it into shit. So the guy had to see his sons brains and shit splattered all over the place. sick but true. that's all the info that i got. makes me feel pretty shitty.

wow....
*has moment of silence*

Dude i dont think i could live with myself if i killed a 2 year old not to mention my own sun!

Well this isnt related to that story but this is some fucked up shit. Tonight I got sent to the moon after like 5 bowls of Chronic and some crazy shit started happening. First, While I was on my third bowl a seed popped in my pipe. I know this doesnt sound uncommon but I have a colored glass pipe so when the seed popped, I could see this little explosion. This happened in the middle of my fourth bowl and at the beggining of my fifth. It looked so fuckin trippy. Then midway through my 5th bowl, after taking what me and my friends call "the Mongo"(its a really big phat hit) I exhaled the smoke and I heard my moms voice call my name. Now how could this happen if she is sleeping like a log? And how come her voice sounded so......Trippy? I layed my pipe down for a minute and then went back and finished it. When I was done I went outside to smoke a cig. While I was sitting there, I heard some noises in the bushes. I was scared as fuck!!!! I couldnt even go over there!! After a few minutes I calmed down and saw something fall from the tree. I was flippin out!! Then I finished my cigarrete and went inside. Now Im here tellin you about my crazy night. Thats it for now. Until next time, Burn On Tokers!!!

Off topic post's make baby Jesus cry.

And you bumped a month old thread. hahah. you must be stoned.

What the.....????
Umm.........*scratches head*

Back
Top Bottom