full spectrum lighting?

CT.Greenskunk

I have A 1000w mh & 1000w hps is there any benefit to run both at the same time. they are on a sun circle which makes 1 revolution every 40 min. I have 11 plants in there 6th week of veg. thanks for any advice:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Re: full spectrum lighting ???

I have A 1000w mh & 1000w hps is there any benefit to run both at the same time. they are on a sun circle which makes 1 revolution every 40 min. I have 11 plants in there 6th week of veg. thanks for any advice:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Normally the ratio for vegetative growth regarding HID lighting is (1) HPS to every (2) MH's. For flowering it is (2) HPS's to every (1) MH. With an HPS lamp, the plants will stretch a bit but you will get more lumens per watt and less heat. You could use an HPS lamp for the entire grow cycle whereas MH's are only recommended for vegetative growth only, hope this helps...:ganjamon:

Re: full spectrum lighting ???

You'll get 3/4 the production during flower from that mh light...I would use it if it resulted in your plants getting more light or adding more plants.

Back
Top Bottom