Just started a another 2x2 mini scrog.

Strain: Gary Payton
Germination: 9/5/2023
Turn: -/-/2023
Harvest -/-/2023 (-- days)

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest (3gal)

Nutes: Fox Farm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
Used only 1/3rd of recommended use.
Wk1-2 standard feed, Wk3-5 increase feed, Wk6-7 decrease and taper feed.

Tent 2x2 Mars
Lighting: Veg- Single HLG 65wV2 25K Lux 15" above canopy
FLower- Single HLG 288 135w Rspec
Plan- 800-1600 ppfd, 18/6 Veg, 12/12 Flower, 8/16 last 2 weeks

Water: Veg through Wk6 @1-2 cups increasing weekly.
You can never over water FF soil. Excellent drainage and holding.
Wk7-Wk9 decreasing to just under a cup. Most fans have fallen.

Dry and Cure: Target 60%RH, 72º F
Here in Hawaii we have what is called a humidiy blanket. RH rises considerably at night. At night it's closing up windows with AC and a dehumidifier. Daytime the dehumidifier is off and a cracked window, AC stays on. (Idealy I want to hit 60ºF but lowering the AC causes the RH to drop too low. Which dries out the terps. So, I'm have a shorter drying period of 6-8 days. 12 hour sweat then cured of minimum of 2wks.

Finish Yield: --
Only fans were wet trimmed then a subtle trim and nip before cure.

Comments: - I will complete the journal week/ly on progress as Gary grows.

Gary Payton.jpg

Day 36, taking its time in reused Ffof. I'm following the Ff feeding chart. With new soil I usually leave out the Big bloom fertilizer until a week before she turns. But with reuse soil I follow the chart when I do a final repot.
1000005957.jpg

Turning him tonight. I waited another week for The Runtz(on left) to finish veg so I could turn both. Others in the scene are a few weeks behind. He could afford a few more node growths as Gary looks a little thin. First time growing him and didn't expect this strain to be so delicate. Is this the normal look of this strain? On the right is forbidden runtz, Front row cuttings from (left to right) White widow, Jealousy, GOG.
20240207_104240.jpg

Sad, Gary trans'd. More than half the main stalk pods grew buds(balls) and more to come. Couldn't risk the rest of the garden so, snip!

Journal Closed

Back
Top Bottom