My 2x2 Mini Scrog.

Strain: White Widow
Germination: 8/1/2023
Turn: 9/1/2023
Harvest 11/3/2023 (64 days)

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest (3gal)

Nutes: Fox Farm Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
Used only 1/3rd of recommended use.
Wk1-2 standard feed, Wk3-5 increase feed, Wk6-7 decrease and taper feed.

Lighting: HLG 350R @1670 ppf 15" above canopy
18/6 Veg, 12/12 Flower

Water: Veg through Wk6 @2 cups daily.
You can never over water FF soil. Excellent drainage and holding.
Wk7-Wk9 just under a cup. Most fans have fallen.

Dry and Cure: Target 60%RH, 72º F
Here in Hawaii we have what is called a humidiy blanket. RH rises considerably at night. At night it's closing up windows with AC and a dehumidifier. Daytime dehumidifier is off and a cracked window, AC stays on. (Idealy I want to hit 60ºF but lowering the AC causes the RH to drop too low. Which dries out the terps. So, I'm have a shorter drying period of 5-6 days depending on the size of my grow (stems/flowers). Then it's sweat for 2 hours (1 hour p/oz.) then cured of minimum of 2wks.

Finish Yield: 2.8oz
Only fans were wet trimmed then a subtle trim and nip before cure.

Comments: I still have to see how this will smoke as curing has just begun. The high and variation in RH in the islands can be very problematic in all phases for the homegrower. Watering can be crazy as somedays RH is high and the plant slows on water intake. Lift those pots! Drying is another nightmare. The only way not to dry out your terps is don't let your RH drop below 60%. Temperature determines your dry time. I had to check them daily with a simple squeeze of a nug. Not too crunchy where sugar leaves just crumble off but have a stiffness and the nug will collapse and feel spongy to firm. A hard nug is a result of being overdried and becomes a harsh smoke. I just started a Gary Payton and let's see if the cooler winter months here can yield me some tasty smoke.

Resized_received_1507029553443535.jpeg

I just grew a ww photo last summer and you are exactly right hits u in the head.

IMG_9163.png
IMG_9165.png
IMG_9164.png

I also grew some Big Bubba Kush
& i’ll tell you what it’s one hell of a knockout buzz very dopey & extremely long lasting, but man makes me sleep like a baby.
Pics
1707514596872.png

Back
Top Bottom