420's Acapulco Gold & 3-00 Kush NextLight Mega Hydro Grow

Here you just kick a cow patty over and get the Shrooms. I did them twice both times laughed my ass off till I hurt , no more ! But this CBG has amazed me . Here is what the sponsor sent , pic

FCB9777A-CDE0-4E2A-93F6-7976BBBA8C29.jpeg
I just read about this ..one of the sponsors sells this seed
...I read that cbg has been shown to kill cancer cells In laboratory settings. I found powder online and almost pulled the trigger to make some caps but I don’t know the first thing about it ...what are your thoughts ? Wha5 consistency is it ? Powder? Herb ?

Hello West, just passing through. Looking really sweet, regardless of not hitting a lb.
Smile and stay stoneder

I just read about this ..one of the sponsors sells this seed
...I read that cbg has been shown to kill cancer cells In laboratory settings. I found powder online and almost pulled the trigger to make some caps but I don’t know the first thing about it ...what are your thoughts ? Wha5 consistency is it ? Powder? Herb ?
I’m gonna have to figure it out myself. I was in a pissed off mood when I sprinkled a little on a joint . I just leveled off in three hits amazed . I need to price it because it was a freebie, I also want to put it in some capsules. Yes it’s powder, it came with a little spoon and I put half of that on the joint.
lm gonna start calling you Dr. Northern Hydro because I know you are going to figure this one out to and help me with it .

Hello West, just passing through. Looking really sweet, regardless of not hitting a lb.
Smile and stay stoneder
I went and visited with that young one yesterday to make sure he hit 62% Rh in the jars . He was good now if he’ll let them cure !

I’m gonna have to figure it out myself. I was in a pissed off mood when I sprinkled a little on a joint . I just leveled off in three hits amazed . I need to price it because it was a freebie, I also want to put it in some capsules. Yes it’s powder, it came with a little spoon and I put half of that on the joint.
lm gonna start calling you Dr. Northern Hydro because I know you are going to figure this one out to and help me with it .
It’s EXPENSIVE!!!!! I didn’t want to buy any for my neighbor in case he hated it ..we stuck with rso ..and rso and strain rotation did help for a while .
I’ll find the passage in my book in a bit and take a pic for you.. apparently it literally kills cancer but I don’t know if the isolate is to be applied directly , smoked, etc. I have only found ONE seed company that sells a CBG plant ...so much to learn eh ?

It’s EXPENSIVE!!!!! I didn’t want to buy any for my neighbor in case he hated it ..we stuck with rso ..and rso and strain rotation did help for a while .
I’ll find the passage in my book in a bit and take a pic for you.. apparently it literally kills cancer but I don’t know if the isolate is to be applied directly , smoked, etc. I have only found ONE seed company that sells a CBG plant ...so much to learn eh ?
I got it @OregonHempFlower , they beat everyone’s price plus the first time buyer discount.

This book is pretty conservative and I know for sure inaccuracies based on my personal experience but it got my curiosity up .
They all have a disclaimer that not much is known haha
I read in another resource ( I think) it has killed cancer cells in a Petri dish? Didn’t scan that little tid bit in these pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This book is pretty conservative and I know for sure inaccuracies based on my personal experience but it got my curiosity up .
They all have a disclaimer that not much is known haha
I read in another resource ( I think) it has killed cancer cells in a Petri dish? Didn’t scan that little tid bit in these pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sorry I was driving for the late response. Wow ,I’ve been smoking steadily since 78 till the tire giant stuck us in the street .In the mean time some jackass developed a piss test to screw with pot . Took two years to get a normal job cause I wouldn’t quit smoking could never passed a piss test . Finally got my shit together than another jackass came up with random piss test . Lost that job but they called me back after a year and spent 17 years there before the down sizing . Same crap as the tire giant ! Damn this was one hell of a rant sorry.
Back to what I was reading in your book is a bonus of information. Glaucoma I went to the eye doctor last week and he actually told me being a pot head has saved my eyes and he recommends it as a daily use ! So the book is very true these doctors know it ! CBG to the rescue ! How old is your book ?

Sorry I was driving for the late response. Wow ,I’ve been smoking steadily since 78 till the tire giant stuck us in the street .In the mean time some jackass developed a piss test to screw with pot . Took two years to get a normal job cause I wouldn’t quit smoking could never passed a piss test . Finally got my shit together than another jackass came up with random piss test . Lost that job but they called me back after a year and spent 17 years there before the down sizing . Same crap as the tire giant ! Damn this was one hell of a rant sorry.
Back to what I was reading in your book is a bonus of information. Glaucoma I went to the eye doctor last week and he actually told me being a pot head has saved my eyes and he recommends it as a daily use ! So the book is very true these doctors know it ! CBG to the rescue ! How old is your book ?

2019 - isn’t entirely accurate .. the dosing is VERY CONSERVATIVE and ‘ drug interactions’ are laughable . I just know this based on personal experience .
I don’t know what that rant means ..but here’s a hug ? :passitleft::love:

2019 - isn’t entirely accurate .. the dosing is VERY CONSERVATIVE and ‘ drug interactions’ are laughable . I just know this based on personal experience .
I don’t know what that rant means ..but here’s a hug ? :passitleft::love:
Thanks I needed a hug ! Everyone knows I’ll never be conservative with my weed maybe that’s why it works .
The rant is I believe all the years of smoking weed has kept me safe from glaucoma and other eye problems but that was according to the eye doc!
Plus the stupid piss test that only worked on weed , the meth heads were clear in two days so why have it ! Out here where I’m at 3 out of 5 fire calls are cooking meth explosions, funny thing is no law ever shows up . That was the #2 reason I don’t do fires anymore! Damn that piss test pisses me off !

It really doesn't make any sense to test for something that stays in your fat cells for a month, when meth clears in 48 hours. Who's kidding who?
Meth heads were the ones that never kept a job ! We had a tank we smoked at during lunch at the tire giant and everyone came to work daily. But there was krank which I never heard of anyone die from using it , till they changed the name to ice !

Sorry to hear all of this ! I haven’t really heard of piss tests In Canada . Unless it’s like a condition of employment like a commercial air line pilot or something ? And that should be for alcohol and scripts frankly.

Like , I could see them getting a warrant if you get involved in a car wreck or something but an employer doesn’t, shouldn’t have a legal right to demand a bodily fluid without cause . Ie ..showed up hammered or something ?

considering the ‘thresholds ‘ are very different for individuals , ‘ under the influence’ is subject to interpretation and behaviour, not the blood , urine levels. i know to be sure the test I saw that my friend had , thc was either present, or not. That isn’t an indicator of sobriety.

looks like employers have lost their faith in humanity hahaha ..I would throw my piss at any stupid job interviewer ..fuck that nonsense ...you are either straight and good to go, or you ain’t .

Sorry to hear all of this ! I haven’t really heard of piss tests In Canada . Unless it’s like a condition of employment like a commercial air line pilot or something ? And that should be for alcohol and scripts frankly.

Like , I could see them getting a warrant if you get involved in a car wreck or something but an employer doesn’t, shouldn’t have a legal right to demand a bodily fluid without cause . Ie ..showed up hammered or something ?

considering the ‘thresholds ‘ are very different for individuals , ‘ under the influence’ is subject to interpretation and behaviour, not the blood , urine levels. i know to be sure the test I saw that my friend had , thc was either present, or not. That isn’t an indicator of sobriety.

looks like employers have lost their faith in humanity hahaha ..I would throw my piss at any stupid job interviewer ..fuck that nonsense ...you are either straight and good to go, or you ain’t .
Last management job I had insurance stayed on our ass to piss our drivers regularly ! It drew from production piss test , damn things cost a fortune . I could take the whole production floor to lunch everyday for what we had to spend doing these piss test .

Last management job I had insurance stayed on our ass to piss our drivers regularly ! It drew from production piss test , damn things cost a fortune . I could take the whole production floor to lunch everyday for what we had to spend doing these piss test .

They make you pay for them too????o_O:oops:

:hug: here another hung for you mate.

if my work tested for weed we'd have 1 person still working out of 6 :laugh:
Thanks , I stayed clean I couldn’t count how many times employees came running saying they had to take a piss test , new HR . So I found them an empty bottle and gave them clean urine for the test . My best employees were pot heads and they helped keep the wife in smoke .

No it cost the company a fortune.
In cahoots with big pharma no doubt ..there is an excerpt in the emperor wears no clothes about this systemic nonsense . Off hand I can’t recall .but it is addressed .
just because a substance is present, doesn’t mean a person is affected by it ...it’s kind of like blood sugar ?

because of the laws in the USA I don’t foresee the knowledge of the plant growing anytime soon .

ignorance is rampant .. I had someone tell me that ‘the fall of humanity was the legalization of pot’. ...after I finished laughing hysterically I kindly corrected him by telling him it’s called hemp, or cannabis, and to educate himself .

can’t fix stoopid ...and sadly ..there are too many stupid people in high paying jobs pretending they know what they are doing For everyone’s ‘ well being ‘. Often with a financial or personal bias slant Grrrr

because of the laws in the USA I don’t foresee the knowledge of the plant growing anytime soon
There is research being done in the states on cannabinoids and they're healing effects on the human body (they aren't calling it marjiuana research though ;)), and Israel has done terrific research on cannabis since it's a legal medication there.

A lot of the time when I google something on cannabis the National Institutes of Health comes up with great info.

Back
Top Bottom